+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I have raised a webform again today, attaching the courier signed copy from the Sydney office. Regarding PRTD im confused as to what documents to submit as I only have COPR and Landing documents to prove eligibility. And also I'm not sure how long will they take to issue PRTD.

Please if anyone has applied for PRTD in this forum can help with the Documents or the process.

Thanks,
I applied for a PRTD and I got it within two weeks. I applied from the USA

OscarTsai

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys, I sent my photos to Winnipeg Visa Office in early June and still waiting for my PR Card. Anyone on the same boat with me?

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I’ve read from someone here and he said when he called he was told by cic that some applications got forwarded to other offices across the country. I rrird calling cic but unable to connect to a rep. Its kinda strange coz there’s no movement in Saskatoon office.

Reactions: Gary Singh Rai

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I contacted CIC (though web form) 11 days ago because in 2 days we will be at 111 days of processing times, and I just got a standard answer, that they are trying to do their best, etc.. It is quite frustrating that they don't give any answer of why it is taking that long while others get it quite fast..

Gurdit0099

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone recieved pr card from Edmonton office sent copr and photos on June 1st recieved June 3rd no update yet? Let me know of Edmonton people