+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

tomtomtommm

Jul 14, 2019
This is my situation as well.
Question - were you an inland applicant?

And if so who was the primary applicant? You or your wife?

In our situation, we were originally in Canada on my partner's study visa. Our child was linked to their account. I was the sponsor for PR and my partners card came a month ago and our child's card has been approved, but we haven't recieved it and mine is still processing.

SO I'm wondering if maybe when there's a change in who is the sponsor for the child, there's an extra process that happens?
I'm the principle applicant, really don't know why it takes such long time to print the card

patelsagar

Apr 10, 2018
I mailed out my photos to Winnipeg IRCC on June 19th and Received by office on 22nd. But still waiting for PR Card. Any one here, who is still waiting for that long. I raised webform last week and said its still process.

raamin

May 14, 2020
Prairies are not doing any work at all. I wonder what are they getting paid for for f*** sake Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba combined have less cases than Ontario.

Ontario is processing PR cards just fine.
As someone who lived 2 years in Prairies, I can confirm that processing PR is not the only issue. They generally don't work at all. :rolleyes::confused:

jag.singh

Mar 5, 2020
Sent photos to Edmonton on June 8th. Still Nothing.......
Sent photos on June 9th to Jasper, received June 11th. Still nothing. Apparently Alberta is taking forever to process application, IRCC call centre says there a back log. I don’t understand why cant they send the application to area’s like Ontario or Vancouver.

maddygee17

Oct 27, 2020
I mailed out my photos to Winnipeg IRCC on June 19th and Received by office on 22nd. But still waiting for PR Card. Any one here, who is still waiting for that long. I raised webform last week and said its still process.
Mine is similar, mailed photos on June 30 to Winnipeg office and still waiting....

I’ve called and raised web forms but they can’t tell me anything except that my application is still in process.