Oct 27, 2019
processing office and timeline please ?
ITA - June 26th 2019
AOR - August 13th 2019
PPR - Feb 27th 2020
COPR - March 4th 2020 Ottawa
Landed June 1st 2020
Photo re-submission request from Sydney, Nova Scotia - Sept 25th
Photo delivered to P.O Box - October 5th (Sent with USPS from the USA)
Ghost Update- October 27th

I also applied for PRTD just to be safe cos I would be travelling next week from the USA. I got my PRTD approved and Visa Stamped on my passport with Multiple entries. But I just got a ghost update today on my PR card application as well. I hope it means that my PR Card is being produced. I cant wait for this to be over..

Last edited:

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Someone is on the same situation ?My PR card has been approved and sent on October 13th (Etobicoke office). Currently I didn’t receive my card . Also my wife didn’t receive yet an update on her application ( we sent our photos on the same enveloppe) .

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Someone is on the same situation ?My PR card has been approved and sent on October 13th (Etobicoke office). Currently I didn’t receive my card . Also my wife didn’t receive yet an update on her application ( we sent our photos on the same enveloppe) .
If you read through the thread you'll see that there are multiple people in the exact same position.

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
Hie can anyone please help me ? I had 958.50 regular hours of work year to date and 60 hours in paid vacation as of dec 31, 2019. And from jan till now i have 871.25 hours as regular work and 112 hours as vacation. Are my hours sufficient to count one year of total experience. And is paid vacation counted in total hours for CEC class. Really confused and need help
your question is valid and can be answerable.

first you have to know that IRCC counts max 30hours/week doesn’t matter if you worked more than 30 hours or not. Lower than 30 hours/week will be counted as exact number of hours/week.
Each day you got paid work is your working hours.

you have to know the minimum working hours that is required is 1560 hours which calculated as 52 weeks in a year X 30 hours per week.

Make sure when you calculate you take into this 30hours instead of 40hours or 37.5hours that is written in your job offers.

so until you have 1560 hours total till then deny ITA coz your file will be rejected. These number will be calculated after you receive and accept ITA.

I hope it helps, all the best.

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
I mailed out my photos to Winnipeg IRCC on June 19th and Received by office on 22nd. But still waiting for PR Card. Any one here, who is still waiting for that long. I raised webform last week and said its still process.
I did tried calling, Webform and direct mail to Winnipeg office and trust me, I get same old generic response. I’m loosing hope that my card will be processed even by New Year.

sladeyl11

Jul 27, 2020
ITA - June 26th 2019
AOR - August 13th 2019
PPR - Feb 27th 2020
COPR - March 4th 2020 Ottawa
Landed June 1st 2020
Photo re-submission request from Sydney, Nova Scotia - Sept 25th
Photo delivered to P.O Box - October 5th (Sent with USPS from the USA)
Ghost Update- October 27th

I also applied for PRTD just to be safe cos I would be travelling next week from the USA. I got my PRTD approved and Visa Stamped on my passport with Multiple entries. But I just got a ghost update today on my PR card application as well. I hope it means that my PR Card is being produced. I cant wait for this to be over..
If that’s your first GU it should mean that your card is sent for production - according to IRCC webform that I raised