+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
you can apply PRTD or submit webform and ask your case to be processed as urgent.
I have raised a webform again today, attaching the courier signed copy from the Sydney office. Regarding PRTD im confused as to what documents to submit as I only have COPR and Landing documents to prove eligibility. And also I'm not sure how long will they take to issue PRTD.

Please if anyone has applied for PRTD in this forum can help with the Documents or the process.

Thanks,

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
PRTD - as far as I can remember, this is a document for a single entry for Permanent Residents that doesnt have their PR cards yet. You have to apply from the visa office in the country where you are in (outside Canada). The processing time is going to be uncertain thats why I havent gone outside the country yet. Your best route is to Submit a websform and ask for urgent processing. Checked "Permanent Resident Travel Document" in google for more detailed info. You should have done this long time ago.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@ShivaOm , this morning my profile was updated. Spouses card was approved and mailed. Anything on your end?
Copr: June 8th
Photos delivered to Etobicoke June 19th
Main applicant and 2 dependents: cards mailed and received.
Spouse card: approved and mailed October 26th.

Reactions: Hats.nads

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
PRTD - as far as I can remember, this is a document for a single entry for Permanent Residents that doesnt have their PR cards yet. You have to apply from the visa office in the country where you are in (outside Canada). The processing time is going to be uncertain thats why I havent gone outside the country yet. Your best route is to Submit a websform and ask for urgent processing. Checked "Permanent Resident Travel Document" in google for more detailed info. You should have done this long time ago.
I did i have all the forms and everything ready. The only issue the supporting documents and its very unclear. And VFS also don't have much info so I'm not sure how to move forward. I have raised a web form but they reply after almost 10days im not sure when will they reply to the one I raised today.

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Etibocoke, but they were then sent to Sydney to process the cards.
I was asked to send photos directly to Nova Scotia, Sydney office and today I got a reply that the photos are still not entered into the system and photos got delivered on the 08th October

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Crazy. My partner's card was mailed from Sydney, so I wonder if that's where they make all the cards.

Maybe it's just a matter of who your card maker is. You get put in the wrong pile, and you're screwed.

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Crazy. My partner's card was mailed from Sydney, so I wonder if that's where they make all the cards.

Maybe it's just a matter of who your card maker is. You get put in the wrong pile, and you're screwed.
Yes! Thats what it looks like. The photos were delivered on the 08th October and till now they have not entered looks like it is stuck somewhere wrong.

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
YAAAAY PR card approved and mailed today!
Copr July 23rd
Photos sent to Hamilton office and delivered July 30th
First GU October 20
Second GU/Approval - October 26

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I did i have all the forms and everything ready. The only issue the supporting documents and its very unclear. And VFS also don't have much info so I'm not sure how to move forward. I have raised a web form but they reply after almost 10days im not sure when will they reply to the one I raised today.
Attach documents which you think proves the urgency of your case.