+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Good day,

Due to COVID 19, all IRCC offices are currently closed until further noticed. We will process the Permanent Resident card photos once staff are allowed to return into the office. As stated on your approval letter, you can expect delays in the processing of your card. However, please note the letter you received is an official document that allow you to get your SIN and Provincial Health Card.

Thank you very much for your understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.

Thank you,

FV
Winnipeg- Domestic Network/Réseau national
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada/Immigreation, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
so staffs in Winnipeg haven't touched anything in the office since March

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Good day,

Due to COVID 19, all IRCC offices are currently closed until further noticed. We will process the Permanent Resident card photos once staff are allowed to return into the office. As stated on your approval letter, you can expect delays in the processing of your card. However, please note the letter you received is an official document that allow you to get your SIN and Provincial Health Card.

Thank you very much for your understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.

Thank you,

FV
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada/Immigreation, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
obviously they are liar. All other offices across Canada except for Parairies are working

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Good day,

Thank you,

FV
Hello everyone I received mine and my wife PR card this week from Winnipeg office. Please hope for the best every will get approval soon.

Reactions: Hats.nads

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Good day,

Thank you,

FV
they have time to reply to our email but don't have time to process our applications

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Guys...I have a question. How do you decide which office we send photos....Actually my application approved...waiting for copr document ...Just curious....is it in mail or how..

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Hello Guys...I have a question. How do you decide which office we send photos....Actually my application approved...waiting for copr document ...Just curious....is it in mail or how..
The address on left top corner of your CoPr document will tell you which office and where to send photos

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
You will send photos to the address listed on your CoPR document.

Reactions: asdfghj

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone knows the email id for Nova Scotia, Sydney office?

Anyone submitted their photos there or has received any update ? Are they operating or also closed due to Covid-19?

Please do share any info will be really grateful.

Thanks

sg0608

Jul 31, 2019
Hey,

We recently got a second request for photo submission for my husband's pr card. He landed in Toronto in June and got a request to submit photos 2 weeks back but we received an email today saying that the photos did not meet the specific requirements. I tried calling the IRCC customer service but couldn't talk to an agent. Is it possible to find out the issue with the photos so that we get it right this time?
Did anyone else face a similar issue? If yes, it will be helpful if you could share your experience.

Thanks!

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Anyone still waiting from Hamilton office? Did anyone tried to contact them if they’re even working on processing the cards? I’ve sent a web form but I think it’s useless, they barely give any valuable info