+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Guys ...How much need to wait from Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5 ...any idea

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Look friend. I know it is frustrating and annoying knowing the others are starting to get there PR card even who just recently landed. What I can say for certainty is that we who didn’t get our cards yet has only option which is to wait and be patient. No matter how much we call them or send them web form they will response us with their template answers. One day they will send us the card. Let’s just hope it will be soon. Good luck
I agree with you 100% but there is nothing to do but WAIT. It makes no sense frustrating yourself and calling all over the place. I got 3 of 4 PR cards amd they were.in the SAME ENVELOPE. I called once and dont plan to call again. We just have to wait

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
Its over 4 months of me waiting. I dont wanna leave the country for now. Applying PRTD might also take months and months. Its iffy.
I know it is so frustrating for us! I already booked the flight ticket and will leave Canada next month because of family emergency. I raised a webform and attached my flight ticket to let them know my urgent situation. Maybe I will have to apply for PRTD next year. Hope we will receive our PR card by the end of this year.

sybyabraham

Finally received my PR card in the mail today!

AOR: November 2, 2019
COPR and photo request: September 14, 2020
Photos delivered at Montreal office: September 21, 2020
PR card mailed: October 13, 2020
PR card received: October 16, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Hats.nads