+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Hello all, My application status shows as PR cards are mailed today. I have moved a while back, so I mentioned my new address in the photos request letter.

Will CIC mail the PR cards to the new address that I mentioned or my old address ?
Could you share your time line and where did you send your photos to?

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Could you share your time line and where did you send your photos to?
Photos delivered in Montreal Photos office October 08.
Linked application online October 13th.
Approval and says PR cards mailed on October 15th. (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.)

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Approval and says PR cards mailed on October 15th. (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.)
so mazing.......... while in Edmonton....

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Are you inland? This is very discouraging... I have seen many of you from Montreal office getting the PR Cards in matter of 2-4 weeks since COPR (I am glad for all of you btw), while they received my photos by July, 7th and still nothing...

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Are you inland? This is very discouraging... I have seen many of you from Montreal office getting the PR Cards in matter of 2-4 weeks since COPR (I am glad for all of you btw), while they received my photos by July, 7th and still nothing...
Are you living in Montreal. You can either send email or visit IRCC Montreal office to push them

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Are you living in Montreal. You can either send email or visit IRCC Montreal office to push them
Not in Montreal, but not sure that going there to push them will work. I sent already 1 web form 2 weeks ago and got the typical standard answer..

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Good Day,

This email is to be used for internal emails only. I am not permitted to communicate with you through this channel other than the response below. Please submit your web form so that it can go through the proper channels.

In response to your inquiry regarding your permanent residence card:

Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. If you had a previous appointment to pick up your card at our office we will contact you to rebook.

To avoid any delays please ensure that your address is current and up to date. Please go to our website and submit your request via web form.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca Please reference your application number and UCI.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Edmonton IRCC

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I mailed my CoPR and photos on Sept 1 and got my PR card yesterday (Oct 14). However, my application still says "submitted" and "your application is taking longer than expected". Does anyone know when its gonna changed to approved?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I mailed my CoPR and photos on Sept 1 and got my PR card yesterday (Oct 14). However, my application still says "submitted" and "your application is taking longer than expected". Does anyone know when its gonna changed to approved?
Can you share your full timeline? When and where did you send photo to?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Where do you see "your application is taking longer than expected"?

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Can you share your full timeline? When and where did you send photo to?
AOR: November 30, 2019.
2 ghost updates: 1 in December and 1 around end of Feb.
CoPR: July 3, 2020
CoPR & photos mailed to Montreal office: Sept 1, 2020
PR card received: Oct 14, 2020.