Med's Done....
08-10-2019
Passport Req..
06-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2020
LANDED..........
19-09-2020
If the photo on COPR is more than six months old(evident from the date we mention while submitting it during PPR), then ircc would require new photos.This is because most PR Card applications have been delayed due to COVID slowdown. I myself have COPR photo dated March and havent received any request so far.
Lets see how much more time it would take.
Hmm... I took the photo on 07 January, I got the COPR somewhere end of January, landed 19 September. For me, I got a ghost update on 1 October, but no photo request. No further update either. Status still says "Submitted".

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
It is annoying that the process is so random. Even for the same offices some applicants seems to be quite fast while others is taking ages. For example, in my case, Montreal office is typically fast (I have seen many that got COPR in September and the PR Card during these days). However, I got COPR at the beginning of July, photos received by July, 8th, and no updates since...

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I landed on June 1st and got photo re-submission request on Sept 25th (my photo was taken on Feb 27th) so i guess that's why I was asked to resubmit new photos. I submitted photos on October 5th and no updates till now...It is super frustrating..... I have decided to apply for PRTD cos i'm in the USA currently because I am planning on traveling during the first week in November. I hope the PRTD process goes well tho because all processing times are messed up sadly.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi when you guys say a ghost update did the application status change from Submitted to Application Updated and then when you went into the application there was no messages and when you came back or logged in again the application status change to Submitted again ?? I am an outland applicant but I saw a status change from submitted to application updated/New change in application and then it went back to submitted again. There was no information change or messages inside the application. So would like to get a clarification.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
08-10-2019
Passport Req..
06-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2020
LANDED..........
19-09-2020
Hi when you guys say a ghost update did the application status change from Submitted to Application Updated and then when you went into the application there was no messages and when you came back or logged in again the application status change to Submitted again ?? I am an outland applicant but I saw a status change from submitted to application updated/New change in application and then it went back to submitted again. There was no information change or messages inside the application. So would like to get a clarification.
Yes, this is the textbook definition of what the forummers call a ghost update.

Reactions: SaraRahul

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Anyone could reach to the cloest IRCC office to ask the status of the PR cards? Why there is so much randomness among the card productions, instead of first come first serve?
They said“
The production of permanent resident cards has resumed and we are currently working on a backlog from the beginning of March. We appreciateyour patience during this time as we work to catch up on the PR cards sequentially. We are unable to provide an approximate timeline, however, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
They said“
The production of permanent resident cards has resumed and we are currently working on a backlog from the beginning of March. We appreciateyour patience during this time as we work to catch up on the PR cards sequentially. We are unable to provide an approximate timeline, however, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.
太傻逼了这群人 so stupid these people

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
News for people who sent photos to Winnipeg office. Yesterday I contacted IRCC yesterday the agent was nice and I asked about the status of my card and she said everything looks okay and she took the tracking number of my photos sent to the office to put it in the system as a note. And today I received a email from the Winnipeg office stating following:

Good day,

As stated on your approval letter, you can expect delays in the processing of your card. However, please note the letter you received is an official document that allow you to get your SIN and Provincial Health Card.

Thank you very much for your understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.

Thank you,

AA

Winnipeg- Domestic Network/Réseau national

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Reactions: koiwa528