+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
My mom landed in Montreal airport on June 15th. Nothing yet. Still waiting for PR card.
How can we follow up?
thx!

zohreh89

Aug 17, 2018
Ok, so I am not the only one with this. This reassures a bit.. so I think it is a matter of time. Are you already out of the window of 103 days as processing times?
my situation is kinda same, I got a Gu in the first week of Sep. I sent my documents on 22nd May.still no news!

Reactions: josh_1982

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Ok, so I am not the only one with this. This reassures a bit.. so I think it is a matter of time. Are you already out of the window of 103 days as processing times?
Not sure - I received my CoPR letter via email on Jun 10 but my photo reached Ottawa Office on Jul 6.... Lol. So I’m not sure if my 103-day processing time starts from Jun or Jul ?

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Same.. landed on 5 Mar, photo was asked yesterday, mailed today.
I received same email today asking for resubmit of photographs. Landed end of April, from Sydney office :(
But I had my photographs taken by a professional, and my spouse photograph was accepted from same place :|

Did you resend photographs from same place?

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
OMG, I sent my photos to Ottawa office on June 3rd.
My COPR date is May 28th.
Today after I logged in, I saw GU!
I haven't checked my account last week and so glad to see at least there is some progress with PR card application!
Finger crossed!

Last edited:
Reactions: yow17 and realmj

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
Hi All,
Just to provide an update. My son's PR application (outland, soft-landed 7th April, went back to the US) has been approved and the PR card has been mailed. Meanwhile, I and my wife received a letter that our photos did not meet the specifications so we need to send new photos.

Hard luck, but none the less this post will give an idea of processing timelines for outland applicants in the same boat as me.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Just received an email to resubmit photos.
landed in Montreal airport June 15th

don’t know why?
Had previously taken photos ar Costco.
Had Submitted with my pass request.
Maybe because they are now older than 6 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: ryeCatcher

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
COPR received via email June 8th
Photos delivered to Etobicoke office June 19th
Ghost update on account (only) stating account has been updated
Waiting on further updated.
After ghost update on Friday, I logged in this morning and saw where 3 out of 4 applications now show as APPROVED and says the cards were mailed out. Expiry date for the PR cards is 5 years from today. Cant wait to receive them :)

Reactions: realmj

balidan

Sep 28, 2020
Just received message that my photos for PR card do not meet specifications and I have to send 2 new photos by mail. I am currently abroad, do you think I should send photos to my friend in Canada and she should mail it to IRCC or I should mail it directly from abroad to IRCC. For mailing PR card my friends Canadian address is indicated.

Thanks

realmj

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Just received message that my photos for PR card do not meet specifications and I have to send 2 new photos by mail. I am currently abroad, do you think I should send photos to my friend in Canada and she should mail it to IRCC or I should mail it directly from abroad to IRCC. For mailing PR card my friends Canadian address is indicated.

Thanks
I am worry about my son's phone now. It's taken in Apr and I don't know if the time limitation of lastest 6 monthes still applied to our case......He is abroad too

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
No. Just that the photos doesn't meet the specification. By now the photos are more than 6 months old, probably that's the reason.
Thats what I am also wondering about 6 months, but my spouse had card approved 2 weeks ago and those were also more than 6 months old :|