+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Have you confirmed via webform that the office has received your photos? I got the reply from the agent 3 weeks ago confirming the receipt of my photos but don't understand why did they process my application since they have verified it.
they did say all my documents were received.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi all..
My husband and I are Outland applicants and we landed on June 25 2020. We returned back to USA after our soft landing and today I received a mail asking me to submit photographs. The processing office is Nova Scotia. I would like to know
1) Has any Outland applicant sent photos from USA to their processing office in Canada?
2) Was it processed without any issues? Since the photograph will have the name and address of the photo center from USA and also the mail will have an USA address( I do have an Canada address for receiving my PR card).
3) Only I have received this mail and my spouse hasn’t received any. So should I send only my pics or attach his pics as well. I am the principal applicant and he is the dependent applicant.

any help will be appreciated :) thanks a lot in advance.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
I have a news for those who sent their photo at Winnipeg office. Today when I opened Mycic account I saw ghost update on me and my wife PR card application. I got copr on 3rd June, sent photos on 6th June.

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
I have a news for those who sent their photo at Winnipeg office. Today when I opened Mycic account I saw ghost update on me and my wife PR card application. I got copr on 3rd June, sent photos on 6th June.

That is a great news. Finally someone from the Winnepeg office got an Update. I'm really Happy for you. I wish all the Winnepeg applicants also get some good news soon. My timeline is really close to you. CoPR received on June 8 and Photos send on 10 June and received by Office on June 15 (according to Canada Post). Finger crossed. :)

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
Hi where do you get photos taken in downtown Toronto ?
Generally for PR card photos can be taken from Any Shoppers Drug mart as they have all set for applicants like us or if you want to go to another store you can check out this store Downtown Camera Ltd (Its really close to Queen station). At this store, they will make pictures of exact specs provided by you ( CoPR Document photo Specs) and they are professionals.

Reactions: Higgle

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hey, guys.
It seems like most of inland applicants have to wait for their PR cards for months while outlanders receive cards in less than a month. Pretty unfair.
Having said that, I’m an Outland applicant who landed last week on September 16th. I didn’t provide any address for PR card delivery as I had my AirBnB booked only for one month and the average processing time is more than 3 months now. I was going to update the address later. However, I’ve got a ghost update today. It seems like this ghost update means that the card would have been dispatched in the next few days if just the address was provided. I’ve got 3 weeks left here on my AirBnB, so what do you think guys, if I inform IRCC of my current address, is there a chance to get my card in time?

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Finally. So good to hear and happy for you!! I hope all the Winnipeg applicants start to get the mail they are waiting. Fingers crossed

Higgle

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Generally for PR card photos can be taken from Any Shoppers Drug mart as they have all set for applicants like us or if you want to go to another store you can check out this store Downtown Camera Ltd (Its really close to Queen station). At this store, they will make pictures of exact specs provided by you ( CoPR Document photo Specs) and they are professionals.
Thank you so much. How much do they charge for the pictures?

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
This in unpredictable :). I got a GU last week (15th) and still nothing, while some people got GU and approval 1-2 days later. The only certain thing about IRCC is that it will happen :)
did you receive the card? I just want to make sure GU in case of PR card is actually an indicator. :)