+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I called the IRCC helpline just now. Outland applicant landed May 1st, still waiting :(
They said no updates on timeline etc, just usual info about Covid making processing slow. Said nothing missing from file etc.

Also confirmed that I can travel back across US land border with the COPR, I guess there's that option :|

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
@Wallyb haha... are you like a fortune teller or something??? I actually got my Cards delivered today. Now i need to ask you to predict when I will get the third card which is still not approved :D:D:D
Lol! Hmmmm...let me see...u will get it on... . All the best on a speedy approval for the 3rd card!

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
Hi
Is there anyone who has sent their PR card application to IRCC Halifax and waiting.

My timeline
MAY 22nd - COPR by email.
June 9th - They received my photos and COPR letter.

Anybody in the same timeline?

Reactions: Arttahel

eafar107

Jun 16, 2020
Hi All,

My PR journey is finally over! Received my COPR on June 8th. Sent my picture and letter to Montreal the next day by Canada Post. The documents finally reached the Montreal office by June 19th. Received my card in the mail today!! Looks like my card was issued on birthday (August 27th)! Huge thank you to every member who posted their journey on this forum and wish you all the best of luck.

Arttahel

Apr 10, 2019
Can someone please share how to link application for Pr card , I applied on May 13 by sending Copr and photos but no updates so far. how would I know if they have received my application and progress !..Thank you

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi

can anyone please answer my question. I got my virtual CoPR on June 12 and photo received in the office by June 17. It is just today I was able to link my pr card processing to my cic account. It is written on the status submitted Sept 5. So the processing starts today? Thank you in advance for the answer

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hi

can anyone please answer my question. I got my virtual CoPR on June 12 and photo received in the office by June 17. It is just today I was able to link my pr card processing to my cic account. It is written on the status submitted Sept 5. So the processing starts today? Thank you in advance for the answer
No. The processing of your card does not depend on linking it to your CIC account. It is in fact this step is not even needed. Your card will get processed anyways. Linking the card just helps you to track the progress if you want to. If you click on "check full application status", it will show submitted date as your PR approval Date.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
No. The processing of your card does not depend on linking it to your CIC account. It is in fact this step is not even needed. Your card will get processed anyways. Linking the card just helps you to track the progress if you want to. If you click on "check full application status", it will show submitted date as your PR approval Date.
Thank you so much for the reply. I really appreciate it

Reactions: prashantpraut

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
Can someone please share how to link application for Pr card , I applied on May 13 by sending Copr and photos but no updates so far. how would I know if they have received my application and progress !..Thank you
The same way as you did it for pr application. And if you are getting problem linking application just send them the web form for technical difficulties.