+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

lsingh56

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Everyone!

is there anyone who sent there photos to Winnipeg PR card office?

here is my timeline
Copr June 12
Photos received June 17
Cannot link the account to mycic account.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone!

is there anyone who sent there photos to Winnipeg PR card office?

here is my timeline
Copr June 12
Photos received June 17
Cannot link the account to mycic account.
Check the COPR and fill up the details accordingly including upar and lowercase space ect.

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
This is the response from IRCC Etobicoke office,

"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume. Therefore we are unable to confirm the receipt of your documents at this time."
So I assume that they mean that they're working on processing PR cards but at a reduced operational capacity. Perhaps they can't provide with a timeline as to when full operations will resume?

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I have received a letter to confirm that PR card application was received by CIC. How long does it take to issue the card after this message? 128 days?
Hi,

How did you receive this letter of confirmation? I unfortunately sent my pic and copr letter without tracking it, so I would like to know if there's a way to find out if it was truly received.

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
What is ghost update?
My parents landed in Calgary airport on 3rd March 2020 but haven't received the PR card yet. The status still shows submitted.
Is anyone else is the same position?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Can Some one please help me,We(family of 4 member) received COPR recently ,We need to send photo and COPR for all of us enclosing in single envelope or need to send each family members document in different envelope?

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Can Some one please help me,We(family of 4 member) received COPR recently ,We need to send photo and COPR for all of us enclosing in single envelope or need to send each family members document in different envelope?
You can use a single envelop. Ensure to write the information on back of photos as directed in the letter.

Reactions: Wallyb

Smtg

Apr 15, 2019
What is ghost update?
My parents landed in Calgary airport on 3rd March 2020 but haven't received the PR card yet. The status still shows submitted.
Is anyone else is the same position?
I have the same problem. No update till now, I landed in Calgary also on 3rd March.