+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
All the wait is finally over for me. I’m just happy right now. Its been long! Thanks everyone for all your updates & support! Wishing those persons still waiting, a speedy approval process! Timeline:
Virtual Landing: June 11
Photo received by Montreal: June 18
Saw first Gu: Aug. 26th.
2nd Gu: Aug. 28
Approval update: Aug. 31st
Email notification of update: Sept 1st
Card for self & spouse rec’d: Sept. 3rd
Processing time since receipt of photos: 74 days

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hey

How long after you contacted the IRCC office were you able to link the application? It seems i have similar case as of yours (landed on Jun 27 at YYZ from US) and couldnt link my application since then. Have written multiple webforms and even then uploaded my COPR as they couldnt locate in their system.
Applied for SIN online and called SIN contact number multiple times; every time was told that there is some problem with validation of my landing documents.

Did you guys get processed at the airport by the same officer? Usually thats how its supposed to be which makes things even weird as one got the SIN but the other didnt even though both didnt get the PR cards.
After two weeks I was able to link my husband’s application to his profile. He is the dependent and I am the principal applicant. Ya we got it processed when we landed at the airport and we got it processed by the same officer. Yes I have received my SIN and he hasn’t and they said they’re are not having some documents though they didn’t say any details as his file is not yet opened. I guess u need to call them and ask for the PR card status.

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hi Friends. I have a partial approval of my PR card applications and awaiting a physical receipt. Approval happened on 31-Aug. I just wanted to confirm if IRCC communicates the tracking number anywhere or do we just need to wait for the post to arrive. The message says 6 weeks but from the posts in this forum i see that most have received between 3-7 days time-frame.

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi Friends. I have a partial approval of my PR card applications and awaiting a physical receipt. Approval happened on 31-Aug. I just wanted to confirm if IRCC communicates the tracking number anywhere or do we just need to wait for the post to arrive. The message says 6 weeks but from the posts in this forum i see that most have received between 3-7 days time-frame.
No tracking number. You just wait. It may arrive today, so check your mail later.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
@prashantpraut - Did you get the approval for outstanding member of your application? In my case, I still see only few got and few are left over as "submitted" not sure what's happening. Any insights?

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
@prashantpraut - Did you get the approval for outstanding member of your application? In my case, I still see only few got and few are left over as "submitted" not sure what's happening. Any insights?
@shireendeshmukh .. No My child's status is still in "Submitted". She is not a US citizen. All 3 of us have same citizenship status; Indian. I'm not sure why there is a delay for 1 applicant but I plan to call them once I get the physical delivery of the 2 cards that are approved.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh