+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, I landed at Toronto Pearson Airport on 1 July. Just checked my account and noticed that I've received a ghost update. What does ghost update mean in PR card application? FSW Outland by the way. Thank you.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
More than 100 days since landing. No Ghost Update or anything what so ever. Whereas people who landed last month are getting Ghost updates.
Frustrating, confusing and scary all at the same time..
You should raise webform asap.

bcpnpapplicant

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2019
Folks - FYI - We completed PR landing on July 3rd, today I noticed ghost update on the PR card application
PR Card is now approved and mailed. In the document status section I only see my name with PR card details. I dont see my wife and kids PR card details. Is that normal?
I am the primary applicant

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
No not yet, it turned back to submitted after the ghost update.
New update: Now my CIC account says application is approved. It also says "we have mailed your PR Card to you. It may take up to six weeks to arrive."

How long does it actually take to deliver by email? I landed at Pearson Airport and the address I have given is also a Toronto address.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi everyone.
Couple of questions.
1. We got CoPR today and as per the CoPR we only need to put our names and UCI number on the back there of , AND address if it has changed.
The address on the CoPR document is that of our Immigration lawyer, but obviously our actual address was in the application. Should We add our address the the back of the photo or not.
2. The PR Photo instruction document indicates we need to add DOB, as well as photo studio and date of photo as well.

SO which one do we follow for info required on the back of the photo? What the CoPR says, (full name, UCI and address) or what the "almost generic and outdated" PR Card Photo requirements" document states (Full name, DOB, Address, Photo studio name and date of photo)

3. As we are in Ontario, Can we go to a service Ontario or do we have to book appointment at Service Canada (as with Biometrics) to get the SIN Numbers done? Can we apply for the new OHIP cards when there as well?

Humitnrxjz

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
New update: Now my CIC account says application is approved. It also says "we have mailed your PR Card to you. It may take up to six weeks to arrive."

How long does it actually take to deliver by email? I landed at Pearson Airport and the address I have given is also a Toronto address.
Did you receive an email? or you log in to see

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi everyone.
Couple of questions.
1. We got CoPR today and as per the CoPR we only need to put our names and UCI number on the back there of , AND address if it has changed.
The address on the CoPR document is that of our Immigration lawyer, but obviously our actual address was in the application. Should We add our address the the back of the photo or not.
2. The PR Photo instruction document indicates we need to add DOB, as well as photo studio and date of photo as well.

SO which one do we follow for info required on the back of the photo? What the CoPR says, (full name, UCI and address) or what the "almost generic and outdated" PR Card Photo requirements" document states (Full name, DOB, Address, Photo studio name and date of photo)

3. As we are in Ontario, Can we go to a service Ontario or do we have to book appointment at Service Canada (as with Biometrics) to get the SIN Numbers done? Can we apply for the new OHIP cards when there as well?
Anyone?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
PR Card is now approved and mailed. In the document status section I only see my name with PR card details. I dont see my wife and kids PR card details. Is that normal?
I am the primary applicant
Congrats..
For PR card, it will be individual applications. Link your wife and kids PR card applications to your CIC profile and you can see their card status. You cannot see it in your application.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi everyone.
Couple of questions.

1. When you take photo for PR card, studio/photographer will stamp their name, address and Date of photo taken behind the photo. In addition to it, you can write your full name, DOB and UCI behind the photo. For address change, attach a letter requesting to send the card to particular address. Or raise a web form to change the address after sending the photo.(I have attached a letter requesting to send card to new address). There wont be any space behind the photo to provide your address.
2. To apply for SIN, you can apply online. To apply OHIP, you can visit Service Ontario. But better call them before visiting. Depending on the location, they wont be allowing walk-ins because of COVID.

Reactions: GerhardR