+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Exactly! All of offices are working except Ottawa!!! Sent photo+COPR on June 23rd and still NOTHING! :/
I have the same situation with my CoPR in early May at Ottawa office. It is highly possible that things will ago according to the 128-130 days processing time especially for that office. This period should reduce accordingly with time due to the big gap that occurred between mid-March and early May.

Reactions: yow17

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
sometimes the applications can't be linked. We could link my spouses application, but could not link mine.Both of us got our card on the same day.
If you have comma in place of birth... remove it while typing and try again... hope you will be able to link....

deepthi0892

May 28, 2020
this is not true.. Etobicoke also not processing anything since March.. people are waiting for almost 5 months with no updates
fellow Etobicoke PR card submitter here - submitted photos on June 5 - no update - called IRCC and they said the PR card has gone to Sydney, Nova Scotia since that's where all the cards are printed and the agent said it can potentially take till Sep or Oct to get it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: marianamul10

harryguns

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
fellow Etobicoke PR card submitter here - submitted photos on June 5 - no update - called IRCC and they said the PR card has gone to Sydney, Nova Scotia since that's where all the cards are printed and the agent it can potentially take till Sep or Oct to get it.
did you get any updates on your PR card application profile? I submitted the photos to etobicoke on June 10