+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
sometimes the applications can't be linked. We could link my spouses application, but could not link mine.Both of us got our card on the same day.
If you have comma in place of birth... remove it while typing and try again... hope you will be able to link....

deepthi0892

May 28, 2020
this is not true.. Etobicoke also not processing anything since March.. people are waiting for almost 5 months with no updates
fellow Etobicoke PR card submitter here - submitted photos on June 5 - no update - called IRCC and they said the PR card has gone to Sydney, Nova Scotia since that's where all the cards are printed and the agent said it can potentially take till Sep or Oct to get it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: marianamul10

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
fellow Etobicoke PR card submitter here - submitted photos on June 5 - no update - called IRCC and they said the PR card has gone to Sydney, Nova Scotia since that's where all the cards are printed and the agent it can potentially take till Sep or Oct to get it.
did you get any updates on your PR card application profile? I submitted the photos to etobicoke on June 10

sm311

Mar 7, 2020
Did anyone send photo and CoPR email to Calgary Office? How is the PR card processing going on there? Any way to know they have received my package apart from courier notification? My package was delivered on Jul 7th as per the courier company.

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Did anyone send photo and CoPR email to Calgary Office? How is the PR card processing going on there? Any way to know they have received my package apart from courier notification? My package was delivered on Jul 7th as per the courier company.
My package was delivered on 16th July no update after that.

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hey, I’m actually in the middle of this at the moment. I’ve booked my shipping through a shipping broker named secureship.ca. They offer cheaper rates. You only need your own envelope and a printed shipping label, since they don’t provide these. Their reviews are good, and your shipment is still handled by UPS/DHL/FedEx etc.

I’ve also tried similar shipping brokers, i.e. eShipper, their rates are even better but sadly my foreign credit card hasn’t work with them. Furthermore, I’ve contacted NetParcel and ShipTime but they don’t ship to some countries.

Please note that due to COVID-19 many carriers do not guarantee their service delivery times these days.

Above I’ve given my first hand experience so far, but I also know for a fact that many people send their PR cards by express courier services without any issues.
Hey.....please keep on updating on the process and your experience...TIA:)

sharkie

Aug 19, 2016
How do we identify ghost update?
You will not get an e-mail when there is a ghost update on your application. If you randomly check your account and see "Application/Profile Updated" written next to your application in your CIC account, but do not see any changes once you click into your application page, that is a ghost update. The application status will turn back to "Submitted" once you go back to the home page.