+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Landed on March 16. No PR card yet. Not even a ghost update in profile.
(Very) end of April here, nothing for me either :(
Glad to know I'm not the only one, but hoping all of us hear good news.

Your date is long enough ago that you might want to contact IRCC soon?

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
(Very) end of April here, nothing for me either :(
Glad to know I'm not the only one, but hoping all of us hear good news.

Your date is long enough ago that you might want to contact IRCC soon?
I am too hoping all of us hear good news soon. Thank you. I contacted IRCC in early June. They told me my card should be mailed shortly. I have been waiting since then. I guess shortly means something else now in light of the pandemic.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

timmytam1184

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone landing on March 7th in Toronto airport and haven't received the PR card yet?
I land on March 7th, in Toronto and currently in US. However, the status on CIC is still submitted. No ghost update.
Any suggestions what should I do? Need to go to Canada soon due to some family issue. (Unfortunately, I lost my COPR)
that is bad because you need the COPR for the citizenship later.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
A small update - since the fate of my PR card is still uncertain and I want to return Canada as soon as possible,
I had applied for PRTD on 9th July and I received passport request email on 26th July from Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi.

I sent my passport to VFS Dubai (accepting passport package only via courier - and its completely idiotic and ridiculous)

1. VFS allows passport package only via courier
2. VFS allows passport package fees only via demand draft
3. One needs to visit bank to get demand draft, and for 50 dirham VFS fee, I had to pay 50 dirham commission
4. One needs to visit courier store to ship it. Not to mention visits to printer & stationary shop to get things printed etc.

so in short, VFS is making lives difficult by making us roam around the town rather than making it easy. As Dubai is completely open, they should allow in person dropoff.

sepehr1384

Jun 22, 2020
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-4-2020
A small update - since the fate of my PR card is still uncertain and I want to return Canada as soon as possible,
I had applied for PRTD on 9th July and I received passport request email on 26th July from Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi.

I sent my passport to VFS Dubai (accepting passport package only via courier - and its completely idiotic and ridiculous)

3. One needs to visit bank to get demand draft, and for 50 dirham VFS fee, I had to pay 50 dirham commission
4. One needs to visit courier store to ship it. Not to mention visits to printer & stationary shop to get things printed etc.

so in short, VFS is making lives difficult by making us roam around the town rather than making it easy. As Dubai is completely open, they should allow in person dropoff.
did you receive your approved message or not I think you said you got the first one

Jabya

May 29, 2019
did you receive your approved message or not I think you said you got the first one
I got one GU only, and didn't get 2nd GU just like everyone else even after a week so I raised webform and received update from IRCC saying they dont have my address. Now both my PR card and PRTD is in progress o_O

Reactions: sepehr1384

sepehr1384

Jun 22, 2020
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-4-2020
I got one GU only, and didn't get 2nd GU just like everyone else even after a week so I raised webform and received update from IRCC saying they dont have my address. Now both my PR card and PRTD is in progress o_O
good luck to you.

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019

That's not bad. I applied for PRTD on 3rd June and still haven't heard back from them.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Does anyone landing on March 7th in Toronto airport and haven't received the PR card yet?
I land on March 7th, in Toronto and currently in US. However, the status on CIC is still submitted. No ghost update.
Any suggestions what should I do? Need to go to Canada soon due to some family issue. (Unfortunately, I lost my COPR)
You 100% need to contact them about loosing it, go through process, likely sign a solemn declaration and pay for copr to be replaced. That document is worth more than you think. You need it to apply for citizenship, social and retirement benefits etc down the line.

It's worth more than your pr card sef. On citizenship ceremony day, they take back your pr card.

For others, make sure you keep your copr safe!!!

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
I checked my profile today after reading your post and surprise!! I also had a Ghost update on my profile, not sure when it came as last I logged in on July-23.
My landing date was May-14.
@ryeCatcher You should be getting something soon. All the best..
Just checked my profile today, received another ghost update and the application says "Approved". The message section says, card has been dispatched on 07/29/2020.
@ryeCatcher @indpnv