Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
Have tried no luck
1: link new application
2: pr card application
3: select uci and given name
4: put uci number and your name
5: city/town of birth(make sure you put your CITY,PROVINCE/STATE) all in capitals and your complete city and province name dont put as on your COPR
6: country
7: date on your ECAS when you became PR
8: country
9: marital status

make sure you do put your city and province of birth that’s a little tricky one.

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Anyone landed at sarnia border got any updates?
Landed 14th march . Raised another web form although the reply will be standard one and not helpful.more than 4 months now Frustrating!!!

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi..
My husband and I landed on June 25 2020 and after couple of days of landing I linked my PR card application to my profile but not able to do his. He is the dependent. Have sent multiple web forms and replied them with the info they requested but still no solution. His city of birth is SALEM TAMILNADU in his passport and it’s just Salem in his COPR and I have tried all possible combo with caps, small letters, spaces, and commas... did anyone face this kind of issue ? Can anyone help me with this? Thanks a ton in advance :)
Try
SALEM, TAMIL NADU

TMELL

Mar 28, 2020
Hi everybody. There is new language on this page - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html?s=09 - under Permanent resident cards that says "Once you become a permanent resident, we’ll send you a document to confirm your new status in Canada. We’ll also ask you to provide a photo so we can start the process of issuing your first permanent resident (PR) card. You don’t need to apply for your first PR card. While you wait for your PR card, you can use this document to prove that you’re a PR in Canada and to apply for government benefits and services that you’re eligible for such as to apply for your social insurance number so you can work." This was not on the IRCC website when I landed as new PR on May 19th, probably because issuance of new PR cards is taking longer now so they're doing this as a stop-gap. However, I have not received any document confirming my new status, and no request for a photo. Anybody got any insights/suggestions? (BTW, I have gotten my SIN letter and of course I have my CoPR and passport signed by the CBSA border officer, so maybe this doesn't matter).

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Currently pr card processing time is 129 days(based on IRCC site). Currently March - April folks are getting their cards now. Some exceptional cases are getting their cards in two three weeks. From this forum, I didn’t find such any lucky person who sent their photos to Etobicoke. Hope for the best. FYI, I got CoPR in May and waiting for my card for last two months
I submitted the COPR/Photo(copr june 02) to Etobicoke office and it reached the office there on June 11. and linked the PR Card application to my CIC profile. Almost 2 months gone. still waiting...

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
Yup was surprised lol.
More over I got my SIN mailed to my US address after I applied from US lol. They seem to be a bit relaxed these days :D
I checked my profile today after reading your post and surprise!! I also had a Ghost update on my profile, not sure when it came as last I logged in on July-23.
My landing date was May-14.
@ryeCatcher You should be getting something soon. All the best..

Ds1998

Jul 20, 2020
I checked my profile today after reading your post and surprise!! I also had a Ghost update on my profile, not sure when it came as last I logged in on July-23.
My landing date was May-14.
@ryeCatcher You should be getting something soon. All the best..
Are you in land applicant and from which province ?