+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Hello, we received our COPR in July 23th and we sent our photos the same day. We live in Toronto so Etobicoke (CEC inland) and we would like to know how long is it to receive the PR Card ? Someone can share his experience . Thanks

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
There are absolutely No need to link the PR Card application and currently people who landed in March and April are receiving their cards so I think you still need to wait a month or less and you will get your PR card in the mail on Canadian address. Meanwhile you can apply all mandatory services by using your COPR.
don’t worry you are a permanent residents of Canada
Good luck
Thank you so much for your reply:)

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Dude, just go about 10 pages back. Everyone has been sharing their experiences. That the whole point if this forum. But you cant just ask what has been explained many times already. Read up like everyone else man.

guydecent

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
@guydecent Congratulations! Would you please tell which province your address in? We are in Toronto and waiting for the card to come in mail, our card was approved on the same date, July 20, 2020. It is a little bit tough to check mailbox everyday.
Thanks ! I landed at Toronto Pearson International. My address is roughly 1 hr drive away from downtown Toronto.

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,
My PR Card is approved and dispatched today. Got a Ghost Update on Saturday. Send Photo graphs on july 16 and received by IRCC on July 17.
Seems IRCC is expediting the process. Initially I thought it would take 4 months or so.
Hope all others who are waiting for PR card will get theirs soon.
Wow! That was super quick! Now you’re all set! Congrats @DVRT !!

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello, we received our COPR in July 23th and we sent our photos the same day. We live in Toronto so Etobicoke (CEC inland) and we would like to know how long is it to receive the PR Card ? Someone can share his experience . Thanks
Currently pr card processing time is 129 days(based on IRCC site). Currently March - April folks are getting their cards now. Some exceptional cases are getting their cards in two three weeks. From this forum, I didn’t find such any lucky person who sent their photos to Etobicoke. Hope for the best. FYI, I got CoPR in May and waiting for my card for last two months