+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, that's why it's called a ghost update. :) It shows up then disappears.

They've updated something in your application (card is done most likely), when they set it to approved it means it's been mailed.

DS1991

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, that's why it's called a ghost update. :) It shows up then disappears.

They've updated something in your application (card is done most likely), when they set it to approved it means it's been mailed.
That’s great. Hopefully the next message is card being mailed and not some complication. Thanks!

Reactions: Islander216

guydecent

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
On CIC account home. There is a "Date submitted" column heading which indicates the date roughly 20 days later than my landing date for my first out-land PR card. After clicking on ''Check full application status" link for the PR card application, I see "Date Received" on the right hand side as my landing date. Do others also see a roughly 20 day difference b/w "Date submitted" and "Date Received" as well ?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
On CIC account home. There is a "Date submitted" column heading which indicates the date roughly 20 days later than my landing date for my first out-land PR card. After clicking on ''Check full application status" link for the PR card application, I see "Date Received" on the right hand side as my landing date. Do others also see a roughly 20 day difference b/w "Date submitted" and "Date Received" as well ?
Thats the difference between your actual landing date and date on which you linked your PR card application in CIC account.

guydecent

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Thats the difference between your actual landing date and date on which you linked your PR card application in CIC account.
Thanks ! That is a relief to know as there was a data entry error made at the port of entry which prevented me linking my PR application.

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Dts normal.

darklord_sidz

Jul 14, 2020
Both my and my wife PR card applications were approved on July 17. Landed on March 07. Vancouver
Congratulations! Did you get an email on your online account after the PR card applications were approved? Also, do you remember any Ghost Update(s), which might have preceded the "Approved" status, if yes, how many days ago?