+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Landed March 3. Ghost updates July 11 and July 13. Approved July 13. Email notification of update July 14. Card in hand today, July 17 Yay!! Good luck y'all!
Exact same Aprroved July 13, Email July 14 card in mail box today July 17. (except landed 26th of feb) My PR journey that took more then 2 years fully done lol. Good luck to ppl who didn't get it yet.

harryguns

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Exact same Aprroved July 13, Email July 14 card in mail box today July 17. (except landed 26th of feb) My PR journey that took more then 2 years fully done lol. Good luck to ppl who didn't get it yet.
Which visa office did you send the documents for PR card processing?

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Which visa office did you send the documents for PR card processing?
I didn't send. I flagpoled at the US border before lock down. On the border dude took my papers and they sent themself i just got kept pr papers, after i just linked my application to account. So no idea what office it was.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed 5 March (soft landing) and still waiting for the PR card. Sigh.....
PR card got delivered at the local address in Ontario. No ghost updates received. Application status is still "Submitted".

Landing date: 5th March 2020.

Best of luck to everyone who is waiting!

Finally my Canadian PR journey is complete. :)

Last edited:

xin199449

Mar 5, 2017
Hey guys, I landed at border march 03. And I couldn't link my PR card application in my CIC account. I think I didn't apply and just go to border and they told me I will receive by mail automatically so I can't see any status updates..
I saw some of you guys got ghost update. but I don't know how or where to check it... When I put my UCI number at CIC online, it always says complete.(I think that's for my PR application) and I thought they says if you are a new permanent resident, you will automatically receive your new card by mail? Do I need apply with my 'CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENT' paper or should I just wait.. Thanks so much..

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hey guys, I landed at border march 03. And I couldn't link my PR card application in my CIC account. I think I didn't apply and just go to border and they told me I will receive by mail automatically so I can't see any status updates..
I saw some of you guys got ghost update. but I don't know how or where to check it... When I put my UCI number at CIC online, it always says complete.(I think that's for my PR application) and I thought they says if you are a new permanent resident, you will automatically receive your new card by mail? Do I need apply with my 'CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENT' paper or should I just wait.. Thanks so much..
You no need to apply. When you did landing, your pr card application should be created by the officer. You can link your pr card application in cic account using link your application option and select pr card application. Then you have to provide your uci, last name, date of birth, place birth and date of landing.

if you are not able see your pr card application after providing the details, just call the customer care and you will getthe application number

xin199449

Mar 5, 2017
You no need to apply. When you did landing, your pr card application should be created by the officer. You can link your pr card application in cic account using link your application option and select pr card application. Then you have to provide your uci, last name, date of birth, place birth and date of landing.

if you are not able see your pr card application after providing the details, just call the customer care and you will getthe application number
Thank you so much for the help. I did try to link my application with my UCI number and family name, or the application number on the copr paper..
but it doesn't show up after i linked..Do you mean webform for the term of customer care? Thank you I may have to wait or send them a email using webform I guess...

dashing_warrior

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Thank you so much for the help. I did try to link my application with my UCI number and family name, or the application number on the copr paper..
but it doesn't show up after i linked..Do you mean webform for the term of customer care? Thank you I may have to wait or send them a email using webform I guess...
Here’s what you have to do, it worked for me:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/track-your-pr-card-timeline-and-processing-times-here.394703/post-8663155

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Hi guys,

I have applied FSW Express Entry on Dec. 11, 2019 inland. I was wondering if anyone has applied during that time frame and got the COPR. Thanks in advance!