+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hey Everyone,
Things are moving! I wanted to share with you that my PR card application got approved. And now, I can see the following message on my account:
"We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
(I landed March 5th in Toronto)
Congrats

Reactions: Visabo

bcpnpapplicant

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2019
Yes I have sent my photos to Montreal
COPR 29 may
Photos delivered 2nd june
No updates yet
Status still showing submitted
I am curious why you have to send photos? Is it because you are inland applicant?
I completed my landing process 2 weeks ago and came back to USA. I wasnt asked about photos. I was an outland applicant.
Photos were provided to IRCC as part of the PPR request.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I am curious why you have to send photos? Is it because you are inland applicant?
I completed my landing process 2 weeks ago and came back to USA. I wasnt asked about photos. I was an outland applicant.
Photos were provided to IRCC as part of the PPR request.
For inland applicant, there is no PPR request/landing/interview now. They are directly issuing singed CoPR and asking to send photo to get PR card. This is the new process because of COVID.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
For inland applicant, there is no PPR request/landing/interview now. They are directly issuing singed CoPR and asking to send photo to get PR card. This is the new process because of COVID.
@aliakbarc87 - Yes, it is. Would you know what happens, if someone needs to leave Canada (home country medical dependency per se). How they can come back if they dont have PT card yet and this virtual COPR alone. If you can provide any insight.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
@aliakbarc87 - Yes, it is. Would you know what happens, if someone needs to leave Canada (home country medical dependency per se). How they can come back if they dont have PT card yet and this virtual COPR alone. If you can provide any insight.
"If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office." quotes from the CoPR letter. I am not sure about this procedure. There was some posts in this thread regarding this.

dashing_warrior

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Haha, an increase from 94 days to 128 days for New PR Cards....what a joke.
Yeah, all these last few months with IRCC have been an absolute joke but considering that I’ve been waiting for about 120 days now (and all early March people, except a few inlands, have long crossed the 94 days mark), it actually looks about right haha.

Happy for renewers though, must be such a relief for them.

Reactions: ryeCatcher