Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's hope IRCC is able to clear the backlog soon. If the lockdown situation persists, we might be staring at processing times extending upto 6 months!

Fuzzy Logic

Apr 7, 2017
Hey guys. For health card, we need to provide one address proof. I wanted to ask if my name should be mentioned on the address proof if say, it’s a phone bill that I am submitting ?

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys. For health card, we need to provide one address proof. I wanted to ask if my name should be mentioned on the address proof if say, it’s a phone bill that I am submitting ?
Yes. Your name along with address is THE proof that you live there

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Just a note for anyone that is unable to link the pr card...
From personal experience if you are unable to link it could be because of very simple mismatch not just family name or UCI combo but also something such as city of birth (which happened in my case and lot of other cases)
Simply put ensure city of birth is exactly as per copr or passport so if passport says place of birth - California U S A the city of birth will be not just "California" (as per common sense) but exactly word by word as per passport so city of birth =. "California U S A"
Just wanted to share personal experience after people kept saying try family name UCI family name UCI ... Just remember if family name and uci is OK then next variable is city of birth...
Thank you sooo much for the note! After I changed my city of birth (actually not city but my province of birth), I found the application!