+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sukh807

Nov 6, 2009
Just a note for anyone that is unable to link the pr card...
From personal experience if you are unable to link it could be because of very simple mismatch not just family name or UCI combo but also something such as city of birth (which happened in my case and lot of other cases)
Simply put ensure city of birth is exactly as per copr or passport so if passport says place of birth - California U S A the city of birth will be not just "California" (as per common sense) but exactly word by word as per passport so city of birth =. "California U S A"
Just wanted to share personal experience after people kept saying try family name UCI family name UCI ... Just remember if family name and uci is OK then next variable is city of birth...

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
This PR card game is like TOM AND JERRY. I will raise the webform in about 15 days. Will keep y'all posted. I hope it does not become a 'series of unfortunate events' for me!

C'est tres difficule pour nous tous les jours :(

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have asked for it in a web form
My wife's PR card came in on time and it see was a regular brown envelope just like white envelopes they send driving license and health cards. I am not sure but I don't think they have tracking information like the xpresspost. But please post if they provide you with tracking info. TIA

Reactions: Jabya

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
My wife's PR card came in on time and it see was a regular brown envelope just like white envelopes they send driving license and health cards. I am not sure but I don't think they have tracking information like the xpresspost. But please post if they provide you with tracking info. TIA
What???

When did she land?

Is there finally movement of this going on?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Does it have any other identifiers? Like Canada logo etc?

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Thats even weirder then because I have Canada Post redirection service so if its not tracked it should been delivered to my new place

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
As far as i know mail forwarding is restricted on PR cards. On the envelope it says "Do not forward"
This was the case in 2012 not sure now.
Thanks for the information. Who knows where this has ended up, with the person at my old place saying they haven't received anything and it unable to be forwarded. Guess I will have to start again and submit the solemn declaration.

I really love the fact that despite the border guy having the correct address, submitting a webform and my CoPR sent to the correct address they still managed to get it wrong.

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Spoke to an agent today. They told me that they are working on solemn declarations from February 06. Its going to be at least another 3 months until I can get a new PR card. I am so angry and disappointed.

Reactions: Jabya