+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, I landed in Canada on Feb 13th. On Feb 26th I got a mail to resubmit my photos to the following address:
Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

I sent the photos along with the letter to the above address via xpresspost and it was delivered on March 4th (tracking number). ever since there has been no update regarding my card in the online CIC account; it says still in progress. How can I contact them to know about the status of my PR card? plz help. TIA
It took one month for my account to be updated after photos resubmission delivered (11 Feb to approved/mailed 13 March).
Even then I’m still waiting for my card to arrive in the mail. Its been 16 days since my account was updated saying card was mailed.

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi there, do you happen to know the reason why you were asked to resubmit your photos? Thanks
No. the letter just stated like this : "The photos submitted to this office do not meet the required specifications. Your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo"

Reactions: Pinky2587

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
How do we track the pr card process online? I think someone had mentioned linking earlier on, how do we link it to our online application?

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
It took one month for my account to be updated after photos resubmission delivered (11 Feb to approved/mailed 13 March).
Even then I’m still waiting for my card to arrive in the mail. Its been 16 days since my account was updated saying card was mailed.
Did you get a confirmation from IRCC That photo has been received by them ? or you got to know that it was delivered by tracking the envelope tracking number?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed 5 March. Still no update from IRCC. I guess due to the Covid-19 situation IRCC might have slowed down the processing of application.s

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Landed 5 March. Still no update from IRCC. I guess due to the Covid-19 situation IRCC might have slowed down the processing of application.s
I have landed on 5th too. No update since then. The status is still showing "Submitted". Not sure whether they are still issuing PR Cards or it's completely on hold.

Reactions: kushagra452

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Finally my PR card arrived today.
Dec 16, 2019: Landed (YVR Airport)
Feb 1,2020: Request for photo resubmission
Feb 3, 2020: Mailed out photo resubmission
Feb 11, 2020: Resubmission delivered (based on tracking info, no info from IRCC)

March 9, 2020: Ghost Update
March 13, 2020: Approved and mailed notification on CIC website
April 1, 2020: PR Card delivered.

Reactions: kushagra452

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Did you get a confirmation from IRCC That photo has been received by them ? or you got to know that it was delivered by tracking the envelope tracking number?
From Tracking number. I didn’t even bother raising any webform or calling to ask if they received my photo resubmission.

Based on forums people who resubmitted averaged about one month until approved/mailed.

Reactions: abrahamp

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
I followed the instructions to link my account, however, it keeps saying that the application isn't found. My landing date is 03/30. Is anybody in the same boat?

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I followed the instructions to link my account, however, it keeps saying that the application isn't found. My landing date is 03/30. Is anybody in the same boat?
they information in the application is entered by the visa officer at the border. He may enter information as per your COPR or as per passport. For example, unlike my passport, the province of birth wasn't mentioned in my COPR. Only the city name. whenever I enter information as per COPR, the database couldn't find my application. So I entered as per the passport including the name of the province (city, province) and I was able to track down my application. This could be the issue or they haven't updated it yet.

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
they information in the application is entered by the visa officer at the border. He may enter information as per your COPR or as per passport. For example, unlike my passport, the province of birth wasn't mentioned in my COPR. Only the city name. whenever I enter information as per COPR, the database couldn't find my application. So I entered as per the passport including the name of the province (city, province) and I was able to track down my application. This could be the issue or they haven't updated it yet.
thanks; you were right, the one in the passport worked!

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have landed on 5th too. No update since then. The status is still showing "Submitted". Not sure whether they are still issuing PR Cards or it's completely on hold.
My status is also "Submitted". Given the Covid-19 situation, we can expect a delay.