+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Mar 19, 2020
REQUIRED URGENT INFO PLEASE

hi guys i have LMIA, i recently got invitation, but i have been layed off due to covid19 situation(Temp lay off) , now im worried that will they consider my LMIA. please give me suggestions.

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
I got a message my card was approved and mailed on March 13. Two weeks later, still has not arrived (to Calgary).
Anyone else waiting for the card to arrive in the mail?

abrahamp

Dec 1, 2017
Hi, I landed in Canada on Feb 13th. On Feb 26th I got a mail to resubmit my photos to the following address:
Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

I sent the photos along with the letter to the above address via xpresspost and it was delivered on March 4th (tracking number). ever since there has been no update regarding my card in the online CIC account; it says still in progress. How can I contact them to know about the status of my PR card? plz help. TIA

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Landed feb 13
Application approved March 18

Still waiting for card in mail. Guessing it could be a long wait. It’s not like I’m travelling anywhere but I just want this to be all over and have the card.

Reactions: jeffofmn

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi, I landed in Canada on Feb 13th. On Feb 26th I got a mail to resubmit my photos to the following address:
PO Box 4500

I sent the photos along with the letter to the above address via xpresspost and it was delivered on March 4th (tracking number). ever since there has been no update regarding my card in the online CIC account; it says still in progress. How can I contact them to know about the status of my PR card? plz help. TIA
Hi there, do you happen to know the reason why you were asked to resubmit your photos? Thanks

Jabya

Star Member
May 29, 2019
How does PR card envelope looks like? (Asking because I have given my brothers address and he got an envelope few days back, just want to make sure if its pr card or something else to avoid going out in this situation) and is there a possibility it's delivered but not updated in profile?

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
PO Box 4500

It took one month for my account to be updated after photos resubmission delivered (11 Feb to approved/mailed 13 March).
Even then I’m still waiting for my card to arrive in the mail. Its been 16 days since my account was updated saying card was mailed.

abrahamp

Dec 1, 2017
Hi there, do you happen to know the reason why you were asked to resubmit your photos? Thanks
No. the letter just stated like this : "The photos submitted to this office do not meet the required specifications. Your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo"

Reactions: Pinky2587

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
How do we track the pr card process online? I think someone had mentioned linking earlier on, how do we link it to our online application?

abrahamp

Dec 1, 2017
It took one month for my account to be updated after photos resubmission delivered (11 Feb to approved/mailed 13 March).
Even then I’m still waiting for my card to arrive in the mail. Its been 16 days since my account was updated saying card was mailed.
Did you get a confirmation from IRCC That photo has been received by them ? or you got to know that it was delivered by tracking the envelope tracking number?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed 5 March. Still no update from IRCC. I guess due to the Covid-19 situation IRCC might have slowed down the processing of application.s