Passport Req..
September 24, 2019
VISA ISSUED...
October 01, 2019
LANDED..........
October 17, 2019
Landing Interview: November 09, 2019
Linked PR CARD app: November 09,2019

Anyone know about how long? We delayed our trip to December 15th and hoping we have the card by then.
I landed at YYZ on October 17, 2019. I received a message today that said that the application is complete and approved and that the card was mailed.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
So I asked in a different thread but I figured I would ask here too.. I got my letter to schedule an interview via email but it said it could take up to 30 days. It also mentions that I could go to a border instead to talk to an officer. Would that be better so I don’t have to wait?

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all, I just checked my application, the status changed from submitted to application/profile updated, but didn't see any message or other changes, what's that mean?
I checked my application and the status changed from submitted to application/profile updated, then I checked the application. I logged out and log in again, and now it says submitted again. Does anyone knows what is happening???

Landing, Oct 24, 2019
Niagara Falls, ON

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I got a message that my card has been mailed as of today, November 13th.

How long should it take to get to me?

I need to know if I should reschedule my trip. Currently, it's set for November 26th.

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone. I landed in Canada on Oct 2nd, 2019 and became a permanent resident. Been waiting to get my first PR card ever since. During this time I received two emails from IRCC reminding me to avail pre arrival services even though I am in Canada right now. On Saturday I received another email from IRCC congratulating me on becoming a PR and asking me to send them my Canadian address so they can mail me my first PR card. Does that mean my card has been processed and they just need to mail it out? In the email it also said the card will be sent within a month. Not sure if it's 30 calendar or business days lol. Anyhow I sent them the Canadian address and tried to link my PR card application to my GCKey account but it said they can't find the application in the system. Should I be worried? Why are they asking for my Canadian address again when it is on my COPR. I remember when I landed the immigration officer confirmed if I wanted my PR card to be mailed to the same address mentioned on the COPR and I said yes. Can someone please shed some light on this. As I couldn't link the PR card application to GCKey will they email me when they mail out my PR card? Thanks in advance for any help!

Applicant1984

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2019
I checked my application and the status changed from submitted to application/profile updated, then I checked the application. I logged out and log in again, and now it says submitted again. Does anyone knows what is happening???

Landing, Oct 24, 2019
Niagara Falls, ON
That is a ghost update. They are working on your application

Reactions: Franko72

coldcanada

May 1, 2018
UK
You can call the IRCC number and check. It does seem too long, I guess the agent who takes the call will probably send a reminder to the production department.
Thanks Amol,

I am currently in UK and not able to connect to the IRCC number 1-888-242-2100 from here even using the sonetel canadian number.

Is there any option to call from outside Canada ?
I contacted them with the web form.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

I just got a GU on my PR application, do you guys know how long will I have the card?

Many thanks!
Usually in one week it will be approved and one week after you will receive it.

Reactions: CrisC

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
managed to link my pr card application to gckey account and got an update on my application too by calling the call centre.. cheers to this thread tho..everyone went out of their way to anwer my question!!

tamiidj94

Jul 4, 2018
Hi everyone. I landed in Canada on Oct 2nd, 2019 and became a permanent resident. Been waiting to get my first PR card ever since. During this time I received two emails from IRCC reminding me to avail pre arrival services even though I am in Canada right now. On Saturday I received another email from IRCC congratulating me on becoming a PR and asking me to send them my Canadian address so they can mail me my first PR card. Does that mean my card has been processed and they just need to mail it out? In the email it also said the card will be sent within a month. Not sure if it's 30 calendar or business days lol. Anyhow I sent them the Canadian address and tried to link my PR card application to my GCKey account but it said they can't find the application in the system. Should I be worried? Why are they asking for my Canadian address again when it is on my COPR. I remember when I landed the immigration officer confirmed if I wanted my PR card to be mailed to the same address mentioned on the COPR and I said yes. Can someone please shed some light on this. As I couldn't link the PR card application to GCKey will they email me when they mail out my PR card? Thanks in advance for any help!
Hi,

That's interesting, I have a very similar timeline to yours. I did landing on Oct 04th, I still havent received my PR cards although they supposedly have been approved and mailed on Oct 18th. I also got an email reminding me about pre arrival services the other which I thought was strange.

I have called them 4 times already and they have confirmed the address, neither myself or partner have received PR Cards. I hope you get your PR Card soon.

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi,

That's interesting, I have a very similar timeline to yours. I did landing on Oct 04th, I still havent received my PR cards although they supposedly have been approved and mailed on Oct 18th. I also got an email reminding me about pre arrival services the other which I thought was strange.

I have called them 4 times already and they have confirmed the address, neither myself or partner have received PR Cards. I hope you get your PR Card soon.
What does it say on your GCKey?

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
The agent on call told me my card has been "approved" and sent for printing as of today. My GCKey says "reviewing your application" and "reviewing eligibility"
Idk what to believe lol