+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
@joaojr123 Since you reissued the appropriate address to IRCC have you gotten an update or received your PR cards?
Called IRCC today, agent told they were re-mailed June 6.

Waiting for delivery... it should happen anytime from late this week to early next week.

I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for your support!

Vibsany

Mar 23, 2019
I think this is a pre-approval ghost update. The application shows "Application/profile updated" status and changes to "Submitted" once you click on "Check full application status" without any messages in the messages section.
Check the GCkay account for next 2 days. It will again change to "Application/profile updated" and will change to "Approved" status once you click on it. Maybe 2-3 days more.
How r u folks checking your pr card status on cic..pls let me also know. I am new comer in Canada and waiting for 1st pr card
I did landing on 29th May and got photo resubmission mail on 5th June..photos delivered on 7th June and now again waiting for update..pls let me also know how do I check what is my pr card status

Reactions: Best4best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
I think this is a pre-approval ghost update. The application shows "Application/profile updated" status and changes to "Submitted" once you click on "Check full application status" without any messages in the messages section.
Check the GCkay account for next 2 days. It will again change to "Application/profile updated" and will change to "Approved" status once you click on it. Maybe 2-3 days more.
Just to update you about my pr card application. This morning my account got updated and pr card approved and mailed today 13th June 2019. Thanks for your advice and information. It's normally 2 days after ghost update.

Reactions: Avinash1977

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I don't know what the heck is going on with Canada post. They take 6 days to deliver my Xpress mail from Calgary to Sydney NS. And they call that "Xpress" funny

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
I don't know what the heck is going on with Canada post. They take 6 days to deliver my Xpress mail from Calgary to Sydney NS. And they call that "Xpress" funny
To be honest i think Canada postal system is to slow. They really need to fixed that area ofor operation

Reactions: Sucrema

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
To be honest i think Canada postal system is to slow. They really need to fixed that area ofor operation
Well, they took 19 days (from may 9 to may 28) for them to mail our PR Cards from NS to Toronto, NOT deliver said cards for reasons (I still don´t know for sure what happened, me and my friend provided some adjustments solely based on assumptions), then return it to IRCC. Still no sign for 2nd delivery, which happened june 6 so... yeah, Canada Post can be slow. Not missing brazilian Correios postal service at all.

Last edited:

Sriram_Zoro

Nov 15, 2018
Today, 13 June I got a message in my account saying PR card has been mailed. It says it can take upto 6 weeks but I am here for only 1 week and would be returning back. What are my chances of receiving my PR card before I leave or else what are my options?

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
  • Landed at Vancouver Immigration on June 6
  • Linked PR Card on MyCIC/GCKey an hour after
  • Received "Ghost" Update/Email on June 7
  • PR Card approved online and mailed out on June 10 (4 days after Landing)
  • PR Card received in the mail on June 13 in Vancouver, BC (7 days after Landing)

Reactions: shuttlespace

shuttlespace

Dec 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
  • Landed at Vancouver Immigration on June 6
  • Linked PR Card on MyCIC/GCKey an hour after
  • Received "Ghost" Update/Email on June 7
  • PR Card approved online and mailed out on June 10 (4 days after Landing)
  • PR Card received in the mail on June 13 in Vancouver, BC (7 days after Landing)
For some reason, when I try to link my PR card application to my CIC, it shows no records found.
Any suggestions on what I should do next?

Reactions: barsarah

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
For some reason, when I try to link my PR card application to my CIC, it shows no records found.
Any suggestions on what I should do next?
I am sure you've tried it but have you used your UCI number and Family Name instead of the application number? Your PR Card application number is different than any of your previous ones. It starts with an R and you will see it once you link it.

Good luck! :p

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Today, 13 June I got a message in my account saying PR card has been mailed. It says it can take upto 6 weeks but I am here for only 1 week and would be returning back. What are my chances of receiving my PR card before I leave or else what are my options?
Regular mail is unpredictable. You could have the card delivered in a couple days, in a single week, or it could take a bit longer. No one can tell, this timeline is completely random.

If you return home without a PR Card, you´ll need to apply for a PRTD. More info here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Today, 13 June I got a message in my account saying PR card has been mailed. It says it can take upto 6 weeks but I am here for only 1 week and would be returning back. What are my chances of receiving my PR card before I leave or else what are my options?[/QUOT
Most people i know got their card with 2 to 3 working days. So let's hope for Monday or Tuesday. Mine was mailed this morning 13th June too.