+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Damanpreet

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
folks, I called CIC this morning checking on my pr card, the agent said my card has been sent out today from Sydney, but later this evening I find my CIC account still shows“application/profile updated”, not “approved” as it should be when the card has been sent.

I wondered if the card has been sent out or not? What the agent said seemed inconsistent with that the account shows.
When did u land.

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Did they send it directly to your personal email?
I got it by email. I saw updated on my account yesterday but when i tried to open no message found. Then check account again it's show submitted back again. Am just confused what is going on. Please can anyone share some experience with me

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I got it by email. I saw updated on my account yesterday but when i tried to open no message found. Then check account again it's show submitted back again. Am just confused what is going on. Please can anyone share some experience with me
I think this is a pre-approval ghost update. The application shows "Application/profile updated" status and changes to "Submitted" once you click on "Check full application status" without any messages in the messages section.
Check the GCkay account for next 2 days. It will again change to "Application/profile updated" and will change to "Approved" status once you click on it. Maybe 2-3 days more.

Reactions: Best4best

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
June 4 landed at Carway boarder service
June 5 Linked application
June 12 Photo re-submission requirement
June 12 Photo sent

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
I think this is a pre-approval ghost update. The application shows "Application/profile updated" status and changes to "Submitted" once you click on "Check full application status" without any messages in the messages section.
Check the GCkay account for next 2 days. It will again change to "Application/profile updated" and will change to "Approved" status once you click on it. Maybe 2-3 days more.
Thank so much for your information and that really releave me now. True it back to submitted now and hopefully by tomorrow should get approved.