+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
When i recently called cic the call centre guy said once the card is processed it will be mailed within 6 weeks. I don't think it should take that long. What is the usual time ppl have experienced to receive their card after the appln was 'approved'?

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
I’ve been trying to call them all day today. Kept saying they’re receiving way too many calls and cannot take mine. In a fix now as I’m leaving in 3 weeks. I’ve sent a web form inquiry, any other way for me to help expedite this? I don’t understand what the delay is about. Landed Feb 23
Web enquiry is somewhat slow (~5 business days). Calling is the fastest way to get an update on your file. Try calling next day.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
When i recently called cic the call centre guy said once the card is processed it will be mailed within 6 weeks. I don't think it should take that long. What is the usual time ppl have experienced to receive their card after the appln was 'approved'?
After application has been approved it could take an average of 8 days to receive it in your mail. Mine took an average of 3 to 5 business days

Reactions: Baahubali

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
myself same situation here landed on 23 feb YYZ and still status is submitted , IRCC line is mostly busy. Those who got photo request you checked online message or received email ? Do we need to call IRCC ?
Similar situation. CoPC validated 18 February at YYZ Toronto Pearson. No news. Status inquiry sent on webform 2 days ago. However their manual says they send send CoPR copies in batches of 50 to CPC-Sydney who reviews entire file again to determine eligibility. Once approved as eligible, CPC-Sydney scans the photo on the CoPR and other info and sends it to the Canadian Banknote Company who produce the PR Card and mail it to the applicant by regular post.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Landed: March 2, 2018
PR card despatched: April 13, 2018
PR card received: April 18, 2018
Good luck everybody
Did you get an email from them after the card was despatched? Or did you come to know about it online via CIC account I landed on March 5, am unable to link the PR application to CIC account n so have no idea.

DS11

Apr 18, 2018
Did you get an email from them after the card was despatched? Or did you come to know about it online via CIC account I landed on March 5, am unable to link the PR application to CIC account n so have no idea.
I was unable to link my card as well.
I called them April 16 and they informed me that the card was despatched April 13
received it in mail today (April 18)

Daria_1007

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Toronto
Similar situation. CoPC validated 18 February at YYZ Toronto Pearson. No news. Status inquiry sent on webform 2 days ago. However their manual says they send send CoPR copies in batches of 50 to CPC-Sydney who reviews entire file again to determine eligibility. Once approved as eligible, CPC-Sydney scans the photo on the CoPR and other info and sends it to the Canadian Banknote Company who produce the PR Card and mail it to the applicant by regular post.

Seems like YYZ is the slowest processing wise... waiting since February 13

Reactions: carriefreaksout

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Landed feb 23. Called and spoke with ircc today. Said there’s nothing pending, no additional photos needed, it’s just taking time. Sent me an email for a prtd in case it doesn’t come before I leave.

Reactions: Wandering Mind