+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ikpon17

Jul 19, 2017
Landed in Vancouver: 26th Feb, 2018
PR Card: I'm waiting for an update.

I shall keep you guys posted. Anybody else landed around the same time?
I landed same date, same city. Got a request for resubmission of photos on Apr 6, mailed same day but I don't know what's going on yet..

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
landed march 4
approved april 16
Landed on the same date, my wife and one of my child status shows as approved and I can see a document status record added, mine and the second child is still showing as submitted with no updates.

Do they normally update family members separately ?

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Landed on the same date, my wife and one of my child status shows as approved and I can see a document status record added, mine and the second child is still showing as submitted with no updates.

Do they normally update family members separately ?
I would just suggest you waiting for 1 more day. it may be WIP
as long as you did not get email for photo re submission you should be fine

Kntn

Mar 22, 2018
Landed: 26th Feb (Vancouver airport)
PR card dispatched: 10th April (as told by CIC agent)
PR card received: 16th April (Edmonton)

Good luck everyone, and thank you for your updates! Hope this forum proves to be resourceful for future applicants too.

Would the delivery contain any additional document, apart from the PR card?

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi. I landed on February 24 and received new photo request on April 6. If you are in Canada it'll be best to call them and check. Good luck.
Hi @Wandering Mind, how is it going with you? How is life in canada?
Good to see this post, I had no idea you are already there. I have been on and off in the forum.

Just planning and getting ready, I think I have someone to tell me more about toronto:D not only from internet.

My regards to yours

Mar 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
09-02-2018
Landed : Feb 9 at Pearson, Toronto
Photo request: March 21
Photo delivered: March 29

As I have been logging onto my CIC account regularly to check the status of my PR card, I found out today the status of application has been changed to UPDATED from Submitted. Has this happened to anyone? Does that mean they have processed my new photo? Pls see the screenshot below:
[/IMG]

Reactions: Baahubali

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
You need same information like application no., UCI no., DOB, etc. to link your PR & PR card applications. If you have all that information about your profile then you can definitely link any of your previous and new applications to a new account.

I guess, linking an application to multiple accounts should not be a problem, as not everybody will have confidential information needed to link an application.

Congratulations for your PR and all the best for your future.
When I specified my express entry application number as "application number" it gives me an error. I have selected "permanent resident card" for the question "What program did you apply for?" Is this option correct or should i choose "permanent residence" for this question.

Is there any other application number for the PR card from the landing document?

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
When I specified my express entry application number as "application number" it gives me an error. I have selected "permanent resident card" for the question "What program did you apply for?" Is this option correct or should i choose "permanent residence" for this question.

Is there any other application number for the PR card from the landing document?
Just chose UCI and Family name to avoid the application number. However, it failed to find any application..

Below link of CIC says PNPs will not be able to link and they are working on it:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

Any PNPs successfully linked PR card with application by any chance..

Live life

May 6, 2017
landed on mar 27, unable to link application. spoke to cic agent yesterday and he asked me to wait for 57 days. How will i know if they need new photos? thanks