+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Landed : Feb 9 at Pearson, Toronto
Photo request: March 21
Photo delivered: March 29

As I have been logging onto my CIC account regularly to check the status of my PR card, I found out today the status of application has been changed to UPDATED from Submitted. Has this happened to anyone? Does that mean they have processed my new photo? Pls see the screenshot below:
[/IMG]
If you check couple of pages back someone had similar status update few days before approval. So yes it's a positive sign.

Reactions: carriefreaksout

ferrod

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I want to know how long after the status has changed to approved, I'll receive the PR Card in the mail.
Thanks

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi @Wandering Mind, how is it going with you? How is life in canada?
Good to see this post, I had no idea you are already there. I have been on and off in the forum.

Just planning and getting ready, I think I have someone to tell me more about toronto:D not only from internet.

My regards to yours
Hey @Nc31 I'm well and enjoying the freezing cold Canadian spring ;) I'm not in Toronto but in Ottawa. Good luck to you. Hope you land here soon.

Reactions: Nc31

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Does anyone have any experience with sending PR card to Dubai or any other middle eastern country by courier?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Thanks to the Lord the wait is finally over!!!!
CEC-Inland
Total Family members: 5 (principal applicant and 4 dependents)
February 20, 2018 – official landing as PR in Canada
Landing boarder: Coutts, Alberta
No additional pictures requested, they used the ones on CoPR
Feb 21, 2018: Principal applicant and 1 child applications linked to MyCIC account
March 7, 2018: Husband and two children applications linked to MyCIC account, issue was City of Birth
April 6, 2018: Called IRCC and they advised three PR cards have been mailed that date
April 6, 2018: After the call to IRCC Principal Applicant, Spouse and child 1 status changed to updated/approved in MyCIC account
April 7, 2018: Email from IRCC indicating the updated / approved status received
April 10, 2018: Principal Applicant, Spouse and child 1 PR card received as regular mail, three different envelopes
April 9, 2018: Child 2 status changed to updated/approved in MyCIC account
April 10, 2018: Email from IRCC indicating the updated/approved status received
April 13, 2018: Received PR card as regular mail.
April 12, 2018: Called IRCC to enquire about my grandson PR Card and they said everything was fine and the card had been sent for printing
April 13, 2018: Child 3: status changed to updated/approved in MyCIC account
April 14, 2018: Email from IRCC indicating the updated/approved status received
April 17 2018: Received PR card as regular email
God bless you and wish you all the best!!!
PD: Now I am waiting pre-approval to become a Nexus member!

Reactions: chintanapatel