+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Anyone here who landed Feb 23 or in that week and are still waiting for their card? My account status still says submitted on MyCIC...
Hi. I landed on February 24 and received new photo request on April 6. If you are in Canada it'll be best to call them and check. Good luck.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Anyone here who landed Feb 23 or in that week and are still waiting for their card? My account status still says submitted on MyCIC...
Call and check with them. Did you get any photo request? Lately they have been screwing up with the PR Card deliveries too. Some people have reported that their PR Cards were sent to some other address.

Alok06

Apr 14, 2018
myself same situation here landed on 23 feb YYZ and still status is submitted , IRCC line is mostly busy. Those who got photo request you checked online message or received email ? Do we need to call IRCC ?

aircanada

May 27, 2014
This morning my application page on CIC said 'updated' for PR card (prior to that it said 'submitted').
I clicked and went into the application and... there were no updates.

Does anyone know why this could be?

Reactions: carriefreaksout

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
This morning my application page on CIC said 'updated' for PR card (prior to that it said 'submitted').
I clicked and went into the application and... there were no updates.

Does anyone know why this could be?
check the last line in the details
what does it say?

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
I’ve been trying to call them all day today. Kept saying they’re receiving way too many calls and cannot take mine. In a fix now as I’m leaving in 3 weeks. I’ve sent a web form inquiry, any other way for me to help expedite this? I don’t understand what the delay is about. Landed Feb 23

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I’ve been trying to call them all day today. Kept saying they’re receiving way too many calls and cannot take mine. In a fix now as I’m leaving in 3 weeks. I’ve sent a web form inquiry, any other way for me to help expedite this? I don’t understand what the delay is about. Landed Feb 23
Keep trying...