Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Please call them. There is a high chance that they might be looking for new photos. Same happened to me.

lease
Thanks! I’ll reach out to them on Monday. Any luck with yours?

thineshbio

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Thanks! I’ll reach out to them on Monday. Any luck with yours?
Yes my wife’s application is approved. Mine still said submitted and I called them. They mentioned I have to retake photos and sent an email. I am travelling in May so I submitted an emergency request with new photos. Fingers crossed !

Reactions: Wandering Mind

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Those who have received PR card, do u receive separate post for each card like 3 posts for husband wife and kid or all cards are within single post?
That's a very good question. I leaded recently with my wife, and I'm also wondering when cards arrive later, do they come in one envelops or two separate envelops ?

Alok06

Apr 14, 2018
Yes...i did both. The answer was same that they haven't gotten to my photos yet as they were processing photos received till 12th March.
I got below response after contacting IRCC . looks like linking initial card application is not required. I landed on 23 feb and waiting for my PR card.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While we are working on improving our online services for future releases, we kindly ask you that you avoid trying to link your initial Permanent Resident (PR) card application to an online account as this service is intended for clients who wish to link their application to replace or renew a PR card. Also, due to a system limitation, the status of your first card is not available through the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service.

However, we verified the information on file and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the PR card application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by April 22, 2018, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I got below response after contacting IRCC . looks like linking initial card application is not required. I landed on 23 feb and waiting for my PR card.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While we are working on improving our online services for future releases, we kindly ask you that you avoid trying to link your initial Permanent Resident (PR) card application to an online account as this service is intended for clients who wish to link their application to replace or renew a PR card. Also, due to a system limitation, the status of your first card is not available through the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service.

However, we verified the information on file and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the PR card application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by April 22, 2018, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."
Thank you so much for this post. I landed on March 5 and am on the same boat. Please keep us posted if you receive any email from them to submit photos (if required) or when you actually get the PR card.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Those who have received PR card, do u receive separate post for each card like 3 posts for husband wife and kid or all cards are within single post?
That's a very good question. I leaded recently with my wife, and I'm also wondering when cards arrive later, do they come in one envelops or two separate envelops ?
Yes there will be separate envelopes for each individual.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Yes my wife’s application is approved. Mine still said submitted and I called them. They mentioned I have to retake photos and sent an email. I am travelling in May so I submitted an emergency request with new photos. Fingers crossed !
They sent you an email too requesting photos? I’m worried too, I’m travelling May 7th

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Cic really sucks !!! I was waiting for pr card since my application was approved on 6th april. But i called them yesterday and got to know that my card was mailed to different address than what i provided them. I really dont know where my card is right now .

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Cic really sucks !!! I was waiting for pr card since my application was approved on 6th april. But i called them yesterday and got to know that my card was mailed to different address than what i provided them. I really dont know where my card is right now .
Yea some of their processes are really pathetic. I have landed in Jan. Since then I am waiting.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Yeah same thing happened with a friend. I don't know how they can screw this up.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I recommend you to send photos of your kid even if you didn't receive a request, donno how, but sometimes their communication's not reaching us
Thank you. We called IRCC last week and spoke to an agent who insisted that my child's photos were alright but we asked him to check again and he finally said that new photos were needed for the kid too. So now I've sent the photos.