+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ravi_GY

Jul 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
09-3016
guys i landed dec 22nd 2017, got letter to resubmit pictures on Feb 14th.I sent in by express post and it was delivered today.The problem for me is ..i have my vacation booked for April 6th. Do you guys think i will get this in time

puff123

Apr 11, 2017
I landed just more than a week ago and haven't got any request yet (I know it's too early even if they would.)
But I've heard couple similar cases, where they didn't get any request after the fact. In my case, I am little worried because when I sent my picture to CPC Ottawa, I did not write my name and DOB where I should have in one of the two picture. When I received my passport back, they sent one of my picture ( the one with the stamp on it, where I forgot to write my name and DOB.) as is and that's my only concern.
In my case, the picture with my information was attached to copr. I called cic today; they said it's the first time they hear that IRCC has returned one of the pictures!!! I have landed for 33 days now and the agent on the phone said that there is no request for new pictures on my application as of now.

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
Landed on 19-Dec-2017 (In land landing at Edmonton)
PR Card APPROVED on Feb-07-2018
PR Card Delivered: Feb-15-2018 (Edmonton)
My wife and son PR card delivered on current address however my card was delivered on my old address. Even though I called IRCC after landing and requested for change of address for all of us. Guys make sure your address is updated with IRCC. All the best for all who are waiting for PR card.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I landed on Jan 5, 2018. Did not submit the PR card application during landing as the officer did not let me do so. Updated address at the end of Jan over phone, and our PR cards have been approved today (20th Feb). Anxiously waiting for mail to arrive.

Reactions: Coco7

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
I landed on Jan 5, 2018. Did not submit the PR card application during landing as the officer did not let me do so. Updated address at the end of Jan over phone, and our PR cards have been approved today (20th Feb). Anxiously waiting for mail to arrive.
Congrats!, hopefully you will get your card soon, just wondering, did your status changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." before your card was approved? I landed on Jan 7th and my status changed to that on Saturday.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Congrats!, hopefully you will get your card soon, just wondering, did your status changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." before your card was approved? I landed on Jan 7th and my status changed to that on Saturday.
I didn't track so closely. I opened today after a week just to see that it was approved today.

In my opinion, that doesn't indicate meaningful. Because I and my kid have this as final status - "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." while my spouse has the status that you mentioned. If you want to believe that it works for your personal satisfaction, you could do so, but it definitely means nothing at all! :)

Reactions: Cell

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hi,

After the status changes to Approved, how to know whether the PR Card is dispatched? Does CIC notify by email or is it by calling Customer Care?

Thanks,
Brenna

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I didn't track so closely. I opened today after a week just to see that it was approved today.

In my opinion, that doesn't indicate meaningful. Because I and my kid have this as final status - "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." while my spouse has the status that you mentioned. If you want to believe that it works for your personal satisfaction, you could do so, but it definitely means nothing at all! :)

Oh, wow. I didn't know we had to check manually by logging into the account. I thought that after linking the application to the account, we would be notified by email. I just opened the account now (I hadn't checked it in more than a week), and I just saw my PR card was approved. I didn't receive absolutely any email. I think it was updated today, as it says "Status Updated Date: 2018/02/20". Not sure if I will receive an email tomorrow maybe?

I landed on Jan 11 btw. Just 40 days from landing to approval then! Can't wait to get my card! :)

Thank you so much, DEEPCUR!

Reactions: manmoi31

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hey guys, my card was approved on 12th feb and mailed the same day. However nothing was received after that. Is it possible that the mail was returned back as I didn’t put the unit number of my apartment.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Oh, wow. I didn't know we had to check manually by logging into the account. I thought that after linking the application to the account, we would be notified by email. I just opened the account now (I hadn't checked it in more than a week), and I just saw my PR card was approved. I didn't receive absolutely any email. I think it was updated today, as it says "Status Updated Date: 2018/02/20". Not sure if I will receive an email tomorrow maybe?

I landed on Jan 11 btw. Just 40 days from landing to approval then! Can't wait to get my card! :)

Thank you so much, DEEPCUR!
Congrats, I landed on 25th January
hopefully by early march, will get my cards

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hey guys, my card was approved on 12th feb and mailed the same day. However nothing was received after that. Is it possible that the mail was returned back as I didn’t put the unit number of my apartment.
That's highly likely in my opinion. In US, post office will return the mail if there's no unit number. It must be the same in Canada.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
That's highly likely in my opinion. In US, post office will return the mail if there's no unit number. It must be the same in Canada.
It may b the case. Well thanks a lot. I’ll try calling IRCC and see if they can send it back somehow with an updated address. Or else I’ll have to wait 6 weeks...

x.75

Jul 17, 2016
My friend just stated as "document", and put the PR Card envelopes into the DHL envelop. That's it.
When you check DHL website, you'll see that they even carry passports under the name of "document".
http://www.dhl.com.tr/en/country_profile/import_guidelines_express.html

I believe this "PR Cards cannot sent via courier, or they cannot pass through the customs, etc." stories are all myth.
We paid approx 80 CAD to DHL Express, but I have a commercial account in DHL, maybe you might have to pay slightly more if you do not have any agreement.
Thanks a lot. Very reassuring.

Reactions: aydogan

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
guys i landed dec 22nd 2017, got letter to resubmit pictures on Feb 14th.I sent in by express post and it was delivered today.The problem for me is ..i have my vacation booked for April 6th. Do you guys think i will get this in time
Have a similar timeline as you. Photos delivered Feb 19 with an upcoming trip for the beginning of April. Based on recent timelines it appears photo submissions are getting approved within 30 days. It will be close!

Shayna22

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
AOR Received.
October 11,2017
Passport Req..
January 11,2018
LANDED..........
16-2-2018
I landed on February 16,2018 but online showing application receive on February 20,2018.