+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

leoboy15

Feb 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Great idea. Would they require proof of this disposal of assets? Furniture ? Bank transfers ? Property sale? Coming back to complete a work contract is genuine case though. However my application just went to ‘under review today’.
If anyone can provide feedback on further timeline from ‘under review’..

Thanks .
No documents/proof to be shown for such request... it is just a formal letter... helps in most cases... they do not want any proof why you are applying for PRTD.... even if it is "under review" I would recommend that you get the PRTD.... there are many cases where it has taken over 2 months after status changed to "under review"... its (PRTD) a reliable backup plan (to PR card) and doesn't harm anyone...

Reactions: Omidahomie

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
No documents/proof to be shown for such request... it is just a formal letter... helps in most cases... they do not want any proof why you are applying for PRTD.... even if it is "under review" I would recommend that you get the PRTD.... there are many cases where it has taken over 2 months after status changed to "under review"... its (PRTD) a reliable backup plan (to PR card) and doesn't harm anyone...
Thanks again my friend! I am going to wait for the stipulated 61 day avg. wait and if not then will bring them back.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
They didn't say anything about that. I think it would take another 6-8 weeks....
No, 61 days from landing . Follow your online submission and it should say under review now. Mine does.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Landed on 17th nov

Just got updated:
1st jan: Review of additional documents:The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Landed on 13-11-17, mine also just went under review 2 days ago.

Reactions: iamrajsidhu

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Guys I landed on the 11th of November and I couldn't link my application no matter what. What is the best action to do right now? Should I contact CIC or is it too early?

SK30

May 19, 2017
Hi Guys,
We did our first landing on Oct 25 2017 in Vancouver and I just linked my PR card to mycic account.I was able to link mine and my son's application but when I entered my wife's details for linking it showed No matches found!!
Moreover mine and my son's PR Card application has been approved on the 15th of December but we are yet to receive them.
But the travel document number shown against my PR card application is that of my wife's passport number.
Is this something to notify CIC ? Plz advise

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello guys please alway follow up your pr card status when you are over 50 days after you landed.

My family landed on November 1 to Vancouver airport and on December 16 in my application status it changed to the additional documents you provided is being reviewed after that never changed to approved or got pr card.

Today I called to IRCC and spoke to the Agent and he told me they put note on their computer on December 21 that they need new pictures from us and he asked to me if I had received that letter to resend photos and i said NO.look how careless they are and just now he sent to me that letter which is about to resend photos.Please tell me guys which studio is better Even they took their photos in Canada visa centre in my home country.
But my wife card is ok and it is approved but he said that I need to wait till at the end of this month so I only need to resend photos of two kids only not for my wife but it is not changed to approved in my cic account and even I asked to the agent but he said no so what do you think guys do I need to send her photos also or not.
Rabin

Last edited:

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
So I emailed CIC for my PR card status but they responded that this office is not responsible for PR card processing. Is there an alternate email we can use? I feel calling has not helped most people on this thread and perhaps sending an email would illicit a response.

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys please alway follow up your pr card status when you are over 50 days after you landed.

My family landed on November 1 to Vancouver airport and on December 16 in my application status it changed to the additional documents you provided is being reviewed after that never changed to approved or got pr card.

Today I called to IRCC and spoke to the Agent and he told me they put note on their computer on December 21 that they need new pictures from us and he asked to me if I had received that letter to resend photos and i said NO.look how careless they are and just now he sent to me that letter which is about to resend photos.Please tell me guys which studio is better Even they took their photos in Canada visa centre in my home country.
But my wife card is ok and it is approved but he said that I need to wait till at the end of this month so I only need to resend photos of two kids only not for my wife but it is not changed to approved in my cic account and even I asked to the agent but he said no so what do you think guys do I need to send her photos also or not.
Rabin
Can i know how did you contact them? I can't link to my account and im at 55 days now.

Did they ask or know you were abroad?

Fate7

Apr 5, 2017
Hi guys,

How long it takes from documents uploaded to approved?
Can I get photos request after status changed to documents uploaded?

Thanks.

giawong

Oct 3, 2017
No, 61 days from landing . Follow your online submission and it should say under review now. Mine does.
Hi,

Cause I just linked my application on 12/30/2017, and it already showed "the documents are under review" at that time. I thought it was the original status. So what did it say before it changed to "Under review"?

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
Hi,

Cause I just linked my application on 12/30/2017, and it already showed "the documents are under review" at that time. I thought it was the original status. So what did it say before it changed to "Under review"?
Not applicable

Rav@1

Sep 11, 2016
Passport Req..
07-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-09-2017
Just updating my timelines so that others can assess their wait times

Landed: Sept 8th 2017
Photo Request: Oct 30th 2017