+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I landed OCT 9th 2017, Request for new pics Dec 2nd, I send one set, next day but forgot to sign at the back ... send new one around 12dec. I was trying to link my account to PR application, no luck...
I have a trip booked to Europe in mid Jan so I called IRCC today to get an idea how long is processing time... According to agent, the are working on photos received Nov3rd.
I also asked to help me to link application and he said that it is impossible for the first time pr card... where do you guys check that pr card application was approved?
Thanks
That is incorrect, I was able to link my PR card application and it is my very first one.

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
That is incorrect, I was able to link my PR card application and it is my very first one.
That's what surprised me too!!! Many people here did it successfully... I tried 100 times with different place of birth spelling and lower-upper cases but no luck.
Anyway, it's frustrating but nothing we can do about...
I'll cancel my airplane tickets tonight and will go visit my family when I get PR card!
Congrats to all who got it already)

jijo27

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
That's what surprised me too!!! Many people here did it successfully... I tried 100 times with different place of birth spelling and lower-upper cases but no luck.
Anyway, it's frustrating but nothing we can do about...
I'll cancel my airplane tickets tonight and will go visit my family when I get PR card!
Congrats to all who got it already)
I can't link my ac either.. Tried everything that i could..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Mine naver has changed from Being reviewed to approved.Landed on November 1.trying to call today 5 am BC time but not connected to the agent ,it was busy.Does anyone application got approved from being received?
Rabin

Fate7

Apr 5, 2017
Mine naver has changed from Being reviewed to approved.Landed on November 1.trying to call today 5 am BC time but not connected to the agent ,it was busy.Does anyone application got approved from being received?
Rabin
Try to call again and again !

Nov 12, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
I red lots of posts where it's mentioned that the Pr cards are dispatched from Ottawa ! But I'm not sure about that, that's why I posted my question
I'm expecting mine soon. I'll check the letter for any markings indicating its origin. It was approved Dec 28 but no sign of it yet. I live in Ottawa.

Reactions: Fate7

iamrajsidhu

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Category........
CEC
Passport Req..
15/10/2017
LANDED..........
17/11/2017
Landed on 17th nov

Just got updated:
1st jan: Review of additional documents:The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Considering the holidays in last month, I think you should be able to see some change by this Friday.
Congrats ! When did you status change to uploaded/reviewed?

giawong

Oct 3, 2017
Hi

Atleast you have got an email. I haven't got any email stating that your PR application has been received or something like that. Could you please put some light on email thing?
But I don't think it's a good sign or it's normal to get such an email lol... I didn't hear any friends of mine getting this kind of email after landing, even those two landed with me. It seems like everyone just get their cards without any notification.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Landed on Nov 12 via Ambassador Bridge. Border officer refused to start my PR card application. So had to start that on Nov 15.

Update : Documents you provided have been uploaded ( Dec 23 )

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Try to call again and again !
I had tried 5 times but tomorrow again i am gonna try again and again until it gets connected.
Rabin

Reactions: Canicule