+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Received card for landing on July 20. The process was smooth and it took 3 days from Nova Scotia after application got approved.

Note: My card came in the old temporary address which I gave on landing. But I changed my address next day and informed CIC several times for the change in address. Even when I used to call them they confirm my new address. This is crazy and may be a serious problem for many people.

So guys, if you waiting for more than usual please also check all Canadian addresses that you gave CIC. They may send it to any given address.

Wish everyone all the very best ! Waiting sucks but there is no alternative.

Reactions: Seedorf_10

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Has anybody received their card who had not been able to link their card application in mycic? Did anybody experience a delay in being able to link the two? I cannot link my card application, and they said it may not have been entered on the system yet, even though I landed 9th August. Not sure whether to call them or just hope it's all in process. Does anybody have the phone number?

Thanks

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Hello guys, Can someone please help me with below query ?

How to add the PR card application with express entry profile ?

Thanks

Aamir087

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hello guys, Can someone please help me with below query ?

How to add the PR card application with express entry profile ?

Thanks
Hi, You can try this:
Try to link your PR card application and track the status of your card.

Follow below step for linking PR card application

Firstly , you have to login into My CIC account

1 .Then on home page you will be able to see one button called "Linked my application"
2. Click on that button and after that you have to select "PR card" as a option from drop down
3. Try to find your application details with UCI and Family name
4. Enter city of your birth same as per your passport (make sure you are entering same city name as per your passport for e.g if your city name is like this ABC, XYZ then enter the same details in CIC)
5. Enter correct landing date and click on "Search application"

if your all the entered details will match with CIC record then you will able to see one button called "Link my application" click on that and that's it. you are good to see your application details

I hope this detail will help you

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi, You can try this:
Try to link your PR card application and track the status of your card.

Follow below step for linking PR card application

Firstly , you have to login into My CIC account

1 .Then on home page you will be able to see one button called "Linked my application"
2. Click on that button and after that you have to select "PR card" as a option from drop down
3. Try to find your application details with UCI and Family name
4. Enter city of your birth same as per your passport (make sure you are entering same city name as per your passport for e.g if your city name is like this ABC, XYZ then enter the same details in CIC)
5. Enter correct landing date and click on "Search application"

if your all the entered details will match with CIC record then you will able to see one button called "Link my application" click on that and that's it. you are good to see your application details

I hope this detail will help you
Excellent discription

Reactions: Aamir087

stefanxn

Jan 28, 2016
I landed in Canada on 9th August. Is there any prospect of my pr card arriving by the time I leave canada again (11th october)? I am unable to link my PR card application to mycic. I emailed them about this and they said that my pr card application may not have been entered into the system yet.

Any idea how long a prtd application takes in the UK? My plan is to return to the uk for 3 months and then come back to Canada. So I was hoping to leave here with the pr card. Failing that, I will go through the BS process of getting a travel document. Assuming those are processed within 3 months...
No you actually don't have to, just rent a car and drive to U.S. to take the flight. And when you come back to U.S. and drive back to Canada. I confirmed with the border officer they said it was okay.

Reactions: Seedorf_10

Jessie77

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,

Can someone please advise me that when can I expect my PPR

I applied under BCPNP

AOR - Mar 28th
Medical passed - July 14
BC - Did not notice when I got changed from NA to processing your background check. Just checked on Sept 18th
Application Status is below

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you

Last edited:

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Heey man congrats, I received my card and my kids cards as well however today I received an email asking for photos for my wife, I hope it's not the case with you too,
How long does it take to receive a photo request after other family members applications are approved?