Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
So just to summarize,

Landed July 18th Toronto
Moved to Montreal same day

Sept 18th Monday, I had no updates on mycic

Today Sept 20, I found 3 applications approved and 1 still "submitted" with no updates

Approved cards expires sept 12
No email notification received
Still waiting updates about the pending card
Still waiting the 3 approved card in my mail

Reactions: RabinJi

sunMoon

Oct 26, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
Doc's Request.
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
09-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Passport Req..
20-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2017
I landed on Aug 1st. Today through my CIC the message for "Review of additional documents" turned to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed."
Hopefully approval will come soon.

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I landed on Aug 1st. Today through my CIC the message for "Review of additional documents" turned to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed."
Hopefully approval will come soon.
Good sign, hang in there and soon you will get positive news

Reactions: sunMoon

toxarika

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
So just to summarize,

Landed July 18th Toronto
Moved to Montreal same day

Sept 18th Monday, I had no updates on mycic

Today Sept 20, I found 3 applications approved and 1 still "submitted" with no updates

Approved cards expires sept 12
No email notification received
Still waiting updates about the pending card
Still waiting the 3 approved card in my mail
Congratulations. Tomorrow You will receive E- mail.

Reactions: Seedorf_10

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Heey I just received 3 cards thru my email :)

However the wait still not over as no updates at all on my wife's card :( and status is submitted although we all landed the same time :(

Reactions: toxarika

MagicalStar

Sep 8, 2017
I landed in July and then I got the email about two weeks ago and they told me that the two photos I sent to them doesn't follow the guidelines. So I couriered the two photos again to them and it seems that they received them last week. And I called them yesterday and they were unable to tell me whether they received it or not since they are still processing the cards in July. Does it mean that I was thrown back to queue again? Does it mean that I should wait for another 6-8 weeks?

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I landed in July and then I got the email about two weeks ago and they told me that the two photos I sent to them doesn't follow the guidelines. So I couriered the two photos again to them and it seems that they received them last week. And I called them yesterday and they were unable to tell me whether they received it or not since they are still processing the cards in July. Does it mean that I was thrown back to queue again? Does it mean that I should wait for another 6-8 weeks?
This is theoretically, however some cases reported that the cards processed in matter of days within this forum, be positive and things will be good in no time