Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I guess most of people passed 66 or 64 days but I got only 62 so I guess I still have to wait
Sorry that message is not for you;)i asked to other member.Your is ok just maximum in this week you will get.

Reactions: Johnnbblue34

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi I did my landing last weekend. How do we track whether PR card is approved?
You can go to your online Mycic account, there is a link there after you sign in that allows you to link. Most people select UCI and Last Name as the fields to input as there are a few. You only choose two. Fill it in as per your COPR. Once you get to the next step there are a few other fields you need to fill in. If you have any difficulty just look back at this thread and there are numerous discussion on this. Good luck.

Reactions: Seedorf_10

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
What's your status now?Approved or not.
Hi, I was away for sometime, just check and found mine and kids approved and expires sept 12, however my wife's still "submitted" with no details. Hope to have this updated before day end. Just a note. Until Monday. I had no updates at all. Besides I didn't receive any email from them

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi,
I landed on 20 June Calgary. Got photo request on 16 August, new pics delivered 21 August. Got another email asking for pics on 23 August. I called IRCC and agent said I can ignore second email. I am kind of worried. my cic has no new update :(

Anyone in same boat?
Hang in there bro, you are about time to revive a feedback

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello! Yes same boat. My husband got the request twice, same dates: 16th and 23rd August. However it seems the 2nd one was for me since I didn't receive any mail but they needed the photos as well.
You guys are about time, expect a response soon

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi everyone, I got my PR cards today on Sep. 19. Finally, the jurney came to a happy ending.

My timeline is as below:
Landing at Etobicoke on July 17
PR card dispatched/Application Approved on Sept 14
PR card received on Sept 19

All best wishes to all you guys. Good luck!
Great news, hoping to receive mine soon

Reactions: RabinJi

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi Everyone!! Me and my wife landed in Toronto Pearson on 09 July. My PR Card application shows submitted on summary page of applications, but on details page, Final decision says: Your application was approved. Also, there is a document number and an expiry date of 08-2022.
Called CIC on 15-Sept and was told that my card was posted on 05-Sept. Yet to receive the card :(

Anyone in the same boat and know how to proceed?
This weired, I guess you need to check your mail more frequently now