+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Deccan said:
90 days post photo resubmission for child. Still waiting. Called IRCC (again) today. Agent was a kind one. She confirmed they have child's pictures and said she would sent a note to Syndey office to investigate.
90 days? I feel bad for you. I wonder what took them so long even though they received your pictures.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edmonton1985 said:
90 days? I feel bad for you. I wonder what took them so long even though they received your pictures.
Had sent spouse's and child's at the same time. The agent I spoke to today was atleast able to confirm that they have the photos; they've apparently had them since April (pics were delivered on March 17).

All these days all I heard was: we can't tell you whether or not we have the pics; there are no notes. They asked us to send photos yet again. We were preparing the second round of resubmission when we were surprised to get spouse's PR card on June 6th. Figured child's would follow but we're still waiting. Will see for a few days more and then send child's pictures.

Wish they would let folks know what is not right about the original photos so that resubmission pics can be done accordingly. Oh well... waiting has become the name of the game :)

ain08

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
maya_india said:
FINALLY got the pr card after 9 MONTHS of waiting photo resubmitted twice... one on February and another on june. if ur time has passed better to call CIC
Hi when did you re-submit in June? So it takes about a week or two after you re-submitted?

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The information provided by the IRCC call agents is becoming like a joke. I called again this morning and the agent said the card had not been sent and the new photos not been reviewed either. No expected processing time can be given, because the delay is unprecedented and there is no time window for it. He then said they are working on the photos received in March, whereas the other agent had told me they were working on early-April photos about 2 weeks ago.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
MySky said:
The information provided by the IRCC call agents is becoming like a joke. I called again this morning and the agent said the card had not been sent and the new photos not been reviewed either. No expected processing time can be given, because the delay is unprecedented and there is no time window for it. He then said they are working on the photos received in March, whereas the other agent had told me they were working on early-April photos about 2 weeks ago.
I would not even take them seriously. Dont sweat too much. On some of the other posts, people who resubmitted pictures in April are receiving their PR Cards. Every single CIC agent tells a different story so i would recommend to wait and it will arrive soon!

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MySky said:
What edmonton said...just wait. Don't bother calling CIC because people seem to be either saying they don't know or just giving some random conflicting response.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riddymon said:
What edmonton said...just wait. Don't bother calling CIC because people seem to be either saying they don't know or just giving some random conflicting response.
I should listen to you and just wait. I'm just freaking out because a much anticipated trip that I planned months ago is pretty much dependent on my card arriving or not. You're right though. I should just wait.

falcons_Lions

Oct 29, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I landed on June 13th, send my change of address on June 17th (I moved into another place) currently the waiting times say 61 days. Any news on what the timeline looks like for the PR card to arrive?

Thanks in advance for your help.

FL

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
falcons_Lions said:
Hello Everyone,

I landed on June 13th, send my change of address on June 17th (I moved into another place) currently the waiting times say 61 days. Any news on what the timeline looks like for the PR card to arrive?

Thanks in advance for your help.

FL
Roughly the two months right now.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MySky said:
I should listen to you and just wait. I'm just freaking out because a much anticipated trip that I planned months ago is pretty much dependent on my card arriving or not. You're right though. I should just wait.
I know...it sucks. I had to end up pushing my trip back. Glad I could finally take it. All the best..

Ally2015

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi guys, I landed in May and after Reading this thread got scared...people waiting for 90 days? Is there a table with the average waiting period? The CIC site now shows 64 days, when I applied it said 56..

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Ally2015 said:
Hi guys, I landed in May and after Reading this thread got scared...people waiting for 90 days? Is there a table with the average waiting period? The CIC site now shows 64 days, when I applied it said 56..
Hey Ally2015,

Yes, there is excelsheet, where some people have entered their timelines, but, it doesn't have everyone here.
You can add your timelines.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UobdGYAhVTv9Xarp4ctJWozD1JkUTwPHU03UEJ6e8w/edit#gid=0

Ally2015

Star Member
May 28, 2015
prav082 said:
Hey Ally2015,

Yes, there is excelsheet, where some people have entered their timelines, but, it doesn't have everyone here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UobdGYAhVTv9Xarp4ctJWozD1JkUTwPHU03UEJ6e8w/edit#gid=0
Thanks!

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prav082 said:
Hey Ally2015,

Updated with my info as well

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ally2015 said:
Note that the 90-days and counting timeline in our case is for resubmitted photos.

My family and I landed Jan 19. I got my PR card 38 days after landing. Spouse's card took 138 days after landing. Child's card: still waiting after 153 days post landing.