-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
ain08 said:
Thank you for your clarification. At least it is a relief.
btw, when did you resubmit the photos?

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
drkv78 said:
I am waiting for about 4-weeks after re-submission.
Usually, it takes for about 8 to 10-weeks to get our PR-card after re-submission.

No problem in the address as private couriers are not allowed for PO box.
How did you find out that it takes about 8 to 10 weeks after re-submission? Is that what the agent told you? Thanks.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edmonton1985 said:
How did you find out that it takes about 8 to 10 weeks after re-submission? Is that what the agent told you? Thanks.
That's about how long it's taken for the majority of us who have landed or resubmitted in the past few months.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Quick question for all:

Is it worth it to call CIC to make sure they have correct address on record with them. I provided the address when I landed and am just getting worried that what if the officer entered it incorrectly in the system.

Is it possible to confirm the address through CSE or on the phone and has anyone done this?

By the way looks like the processing time has increased to 64 days!

Thanks in advance for your help and reply.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Quick question for all:

Is it worth it to call CIC to make sure they have correct address on record with them. I provided the address when I landed and am just getting worried that what if the officer entered it incorrectly in the system.

Is it possible to confirm the address through CSE or on the phone and has anyone done this?

By the way looks like the processing time has increased to 64 days!

Thanks in advance for your help and reply.
I wouldn't bother contacting CIC unless an unreasonable amount of time has passed (i.e.more than the current processing time)

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I did my landing yesterday. As far as the PR card goes, do we have to now apply for one and fill a form? Or do they send one to the mailing address without any more paperwork from us?

Thanks,

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamca said:
Hi Guys,

I did my landing yesterday. As far as the PR card goes, do we have to now apply for one and fill a form? Or do they send one to the mailing address without any more paperwork from us?

Thanks,
the landing officer already filled the form and they should send you the card without any additional requirements on your behalf unless they request photos

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
the landing officer already filled the form and they should send you the card without any additional requirements on your behalf unless they request photos
Thanks!!

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Processing time has been increased to 64 days. I am not sure if it applies to people who resubmitted their pictures back in April or March. This 64 days might apply to people who will land now.

Wofgo

Jun 12, 2016
I am living in the US and became PR of Canada last month as my wife is Canadian citizen.

My sister applied for express entry and waiting for her ITA.
Does she get CRS points because of me?

I am not moving to Canada in next 6 months.

Sorry If I posted at wrong thread.