+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Hello members,

My Spouse is worried for her first PR card, she landed on Dec 12 and her PR card is still in process, (as per CIC customer service agent). They can't provide estimated date of card arrival, however states its in process.

Also, when my spouse landed she was given both the COPR papers after border/immigration agent agent signed them, where as my understanding is they usually retain one for their records. Also, not sure about pictures for PR card, as they have not asked us of any pictures.
Any guidance will be appreciated.
I am on the same boat. Mine landed in Feb 2022 but no notification after since. Let me know if you got yours.

sherifdarar

Apr 5, 2018
Hello Freinds,
I landed on April 2 with my family (wife and 3 daughters). I linked my PR card application for my, wife and 2 daughters. However, I could not link the third one, I couldn't find it at all. I send the web form and still waiting. Any one experience this before?

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
I am on the same boat. Mine landed in Feb 2022 but no notification after since. Let me know if you got yours.
My spouse too landed on dec1st 2021 and still her first PR card is in process..We are moving to a new home this month end , agent said we cant change the address after after it went to production. (March 8th Card went to production , it is more than 6 weeks) I am worried now..

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
My spouse too landed on dec1st 2021 and still her first PR card is in process..We are moving to a new home this month end , agent said we cant change the address after after it went to production. (March 8th Card went to production , it is more than 6 weeks) I am worried now..
Why not simply get address forwarding set up to your new address?

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
Hello Freinds,
I landed on April 2 with my family (wife and 3 daughters). I linked my PR card application for my, wife and 2 daughters. However, I could not link the third one, I couldn't find it at all. I send the web form and still waiting. Any one experience this before?
It's the Place of birth that tripped me in my spouse's case. Use the place of birth as on the their passport and not on the COPR. It could be {{city}} {{state}} or {{city}}, {{state}} or {{city}}. That did the trick for me

sherifdarar

Apr 5, 2018
It's the Place of birth that tripped me in my spouse's case. Use the place of birth as on the their passport and not on the COPR. It could be {{city}} {{state}} or {{city}}, {{state}} or {{city}}. That did the trick for me
Thanks but I tried it and did not work as well. Don't know what could be the reason for this.

tejasomina

Nov 27, 2021
I and my spouse are FSW outland PRs. Landed in Nov-2021 for the first time in Canada.
We have linked our PR card applications in cic portal, and on 4-Feb the final decision was made as 'Your application was approved'. And the status changed to 'Your document is valid'.

However, we haven't received our cards yet, and we have raised web form inquiry on status of PR cards. We were not able to get hold of agent on phone.

We received a reply for the web form last week (after like a month) that "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process".

I am confused here. The cic portal says application is approved and the web form reply says it's still in process.
Do we have to wait for the PR cards to come in mail? Or can we try to find more information with any type of 'freedom of information' request?

abhishekmishra19

Jul 15, 2019
India
I landed on 31st Jan 2022 at YVR airport. No updates in GCKey till now...
Any one with similar timeline?
as i understand due to the first time, i cant check the status in eCAS.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I landed on 31st Jan 2022 at YVR airport. No updates in GCKey till now...
Any one with similar timeline?
as i understand due to the first time, i cant check the status in eCAS.
Call IRCC and inform them that you are well beyond current timelines. They should send a reminder to processing office.

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
After 2 months of being in card production ( from March 8th) yesterday I got a status update that Card was mailed on GC Key. Anyone please suggest How many days currently it is taking to reach Torotno.

Reactions: Timbits

Chithrakv

Jul 7, 2021
I landed on Jan 23rd 2022 at YYZ (Toronto Pearson Airport).
I was asked to submit new photos on March 10th 2022, which I sent to CPC-Sydney on 14th March 2022.
I linked my PR card to my account and it is still in the "submitted" status. How long before I get an update?
Anyone else facing a similar wait time?

Reactions: Archavin89

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Hi,

I alongwith with my family did our first landing on 1st Feb and we have received PR card for two of us (myself and my daughter) approx. A month back but have not received for my wife.

Please help/guide what actions should I take

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I landed on Jan 23rd 2022 at YYZ (Toronto Pearson Airport).
I was asked to submit new photos on March 10th 2022, which I sent to CPC-Sydney on 14th March 2022.
I linked my PR card to my account and it is still in the "submitted" status. How long before I get an update?
Anyone else facing a similar wait time?

I landed on late Sept (2021). In the middle of Nov I received a request to submit new photos since the previous one were rejected.

I only submit them on 10th of March (2022). [I know! too long after the request, however, still within the deadline they gave me].

Since then dead silence. My account also shows ´´submitted``.

When you say "new photos on March 10th 2022", do you mean your previous photos were also rejected?

Ps: I only link my PR card to my Gc account on 2nd of April. Thereafter I finished the process I noticed the status was "Profile Update". I entered and nothing different on details tho. When I returned the status has changed to "submitted" which endures till now.

Chithrakv

Jul 7, 2021
I landed on late Sept (2021). In the middle of Nov I received a request to submit new photos since the previous one were rejected.

I only submit them on 10th of March (2022). [I know! too long after the request, however, still within the deadline they gave me].

Since then dead silence. My account also shows ´´submitted``.

When you say "new photos on March 10th 2022", do you mean your previous photos were also rejected?

Ps: I only link my PR card to my Gc account on 2nd of April. Thereafter I finished the process I noticed the status was "Profile Update". I entered and nothing different on details tho. When I returned the status has changed to "submitted" which endures till now.
Yes, that is right. I received an email that my previous photos did not meet the requirements and asked me to send new photos which I did as fast I could. Now just waiting for an update.

Reactions: Archavin89