Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Thank you so much for your reply.
I made a mistake in my timeline.
Landed 22nd May (mistakenly wrote June)
Not aware of linking PR application to my cic until 12th July.
When I linked it, on the home page it shows Date submitted "12th July" and the next column says Status "Submitted".
So 2 months are over now.
Tried to call Ircc but no satisfactory reply.......................Any suggestions.....
its taking 2 months on avg..so you should be getting some update by this week. other than that...jst keep calling and find out. Are you in Canada at the moment or outside? if still in canada, then just wait till you get any update or till the card comes.

Jul 20, 2018
its taking 2 months on avg..so you should be getting some update by this week. other than that...jst keep calling and find out. Are you in Canada at the moment or outside? if still in canada, then just wait till you get any update or till the card comes.
Than you so much for your reply, it's a relief to know that atleast there is a possibility of getting an update, I am outside Canada but my family is in Canada and waiting for the my card to sent over.
I will post once I will see any update.

stowkovski

Jul 16, 2018
Landed: 24 April
Photo Request: 7 June
Photo Received (mine): 18 June
Photo Received (spouse): 4 July

Nothing more as of yet. :-/

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hello All,
I have applied my PR application (EE under CEC) inside Canada on June 30th/2018.
I got my update on Jul/17th/2018 as medical exam passed and no additional docs or finger prints required.
Now my application is under background check processing stage.
Can u guys pls help me in knowing how long it will to take to receive passport request from background check?
And also the processing time to get PR card after submitting passport?

Thanks

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I have applied my PR application (EE under CEC) inside Canada on June 30th/2018.
I got my update on Jul/17th/2018 as medical exam passed and no additional docs or finger prints required.
Now my application is under background check processing stage.
Can u guys pls help me in knowing how long it will to take to receive passport request from background check?
And also the processing time to get PR card after submitting passport?

Thanks
This is the wrong thread. Please post in the relevant thread to get more and accurate details.

raj0513

May 29, 2018
Not sure if it is true...but what I gathered from various sources is that if you have couriered the photos rather than sending it to the PO box ot might take some more time to process as the letter needs to be sorted and sent to the relevant department.

vishalverma023

Sep 14, 2016
Hi Guys,

Any inland CEC candidate who landed on June 12th got an update. The officer said I will get the card in 6 weeks, which is today July 24th.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: bansalvinay7

eldorado1

May 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

Any inland CEC candidate who landed on June 12th got an update. The officer said I will get the card in 6 weeks, which is today July 24th.

Thanks in advance.
Hey! I also landed June 12th, and my PRC application still shows submitted. Just FYI, the officer said 6 weeks (as of the current processing time for June), however, the processing time is now actually 61 days, which is pretty standard for summer processing times.
I think late this week or early next week, we should see some movement on our files.

Last edited:
Reactions: vishalverma023

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I am Outland and landed in Montreal on June 9th , I updated the change of address on June 11th and still waiting. I called cic yesterday and they told its still in process. Let’s hope we will get it by end of this month

Reactions: vishalverma023

Mseitz

Jul 25, 2018
Landed in Edmonton on May 29, 2018 (living in Canada but from the US)
Been checking it every day almost obsessively for the past month. It says “submitted” on the website... I’m crossing fingers I can make a trip to the States around Aug 13/14 but I’m wondering if it’ll be cutting it close? What does everyone think?

Mseitz

Jul 25, 2018
Hey! I also landed June 12th, and my PRC application still shows submitted. Just FYI, the officer said 6 weeks (as of the current processing time for June), however, the processing time is now actually 61 days, which is pretty standard for summer processing times.
I think late this week or early next week, we should see some movement on our files.
Yeah I checked on other people’s timelines that landed in March/April, and the standard timeline was between 30-35 days. Is it really slower in the summer time then?

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Just an update.
Landed: May 15th
Photo request: June 27th
Photo received: July 3rd
App updated: July 25th
Approved: waiting

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
Hi all,
Anyone Outland who landed on June 9th or later got the PR approved or got the PR card?
Thank you

stowkovski

Jul 16, 2018
Landed in Edmonton on May 29, 2018 (living in Canada but from the US)
Been checking it every day almost obsessively for the past month. It says “submitted” on the website... I’m crossing fingers I can make a trip to the States around Aug 13/14 but I’m wondering if it’ll be cutting it close? What does everyone think?
You're fine. As an American citizen, you will be able to travel in/out of Canada with just your passport without a need for your PR card. Airlines are aware of this, and if they ask you about the PR card, do remind them that your passport is sufficient to enter Canada.