+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by ntwkengg, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Thanks for taking the time to reply sir!

So - even though I do NOT have my PR Card application connected to my CIC account, they will still email me if there is an issue with the photos?

Apologies if I am repeating myself but I just want to be sure.

2. Yes, they will send you the notification or request letter for photo to your email on file.

You do not have to link the PR card application to your CIC account, but you should link it if you can.
    Link the application only can be a used as a reference when your application get approved, and it will show you the card # and expired date for your record.
    Usually, PR card has 5 years validation from the card been printed.

Makeit likes this.
  3. I landed yesterday, one photo was in my landing paper , thy took it , that’s enough for pr card right? No need to sen them onther pic ? Thanks

4. Yes, one photo is good enough for initial PR card application.
    And they also need one photo only all the time, usually the photo with your name and DOB is attached on the COPR, the one extra is just for their back up.

5. Current wait time is around ~50-55 days. They are currently processing landings on and around Dec 10.

6. You can read through https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/prtd-processing-time-from-india.390141/page-6.

Also, you can go through sub-forum - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/permanent-residency-obligations.11/

7. Hello all
    Just to let you know guys with the blessings of WAHEGURU g we got our PR card today.
    No photo request
    Date of landing-04 Dec2017
    PR card approved - 22 Jan 2018
    Kid's PR card received - 29 Jan 2018
    Wife PR card received - 30 Jan 2018
    Mine PR card received - 31 Jan 2018

Thanks

manmoi31 and RabinJi like this.
  8. Congrats

9. Guys my family they are landed on November 1,2017 and for my kids they had requested to resend photos and I had sent it and they have received on 11 th January but for my wife the agent told me it is approved but nothing is changed in my cic account till now that I had linked in my cic account.Today I called and the agent told me that he will send the messgae for case processing to send my wife’s card.
    Anybody knows in which address should I send the email?Even I asked which date they are processing the the photos they received in the second time and she told me November 30.But I seen here the people got pr card whose photos they have received on December 12.
    What do you think guys?
    Rabin

10. Congrats!! if u sent on Dec 12th...what date thy were delivered to CIC?

11. IRCC agent told me that I need to wait for 6 weeks i.e. till 20 Feb. After that only I can raise a request for lost card..and that would be a long process. I asked her to give me a tracking number but she said they don't have the tracking number. Mail was sent through Canada Post from Sydney office.
    I hope it's not lost. I had given my friend's address and I am receiving all mails except the most awaited and important one :(

12. Landing: dec 7th 2017
    PR card approved: Jan 29th 2018
    PR card received: Jan 31th 2018 (Toronto)

13. Hi everyone ,
    So basically my issue is that no matter how I try I just cannot link my pr card .i have basically given up trying to do that . My photos were received on the 12 th of December .i called up cic and I was told my photos were sent for production on the 27th of jan . Does that mean they were approved on the 27th of jan or is that something else ?how long do you think it would take ?

14. I am the same - I have tried every possible combination (including carious formats for place of birth etc) and still I cannot link it.

It is a ridiculous system when the UCI number alone is not enough to identify the applicant!