+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jessie9364

Nov 12, 2017
hello everyone,
does anyone know whether i will be rejected if there are changes in my work before i do my landing, for example, change to a new job or resign from the current job? Thank you.

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
Landed Oct 4 ,2017 at Thousand Islands Bridge
Photos Request Dec 2,2017
Photos Received by CPC-NS Dec 7,2017
Approved on MyCIC Jan 29,2018
PR card mailed out Jan 29,2018
Card received Feb 1, 2018 (Mississauga, 2-3 Days Mailing)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys just now i got a new request letter to resend photos for my wife,my family are landed on November 1,2017,wife and kids.My both kids got request letter to resend photos on January,4 and we have sent it already,and i had called the same day when i had received that request letter for my kids, regarding to my wife i had asked if she needs to resend photos but the agent told me,you don't need to resend,it is approved but when i called yesterday again the agent told me its already approved so she told me that she would sent message to the case processing center to send her card immediately as her processing time is over.But now i received request letter to her,its so weird and so long wait..............
Good luck guys.

Last edited:

Best Van1968

Feb 2, 2018
My timeline of PR card processing.. Landed on 27 Sep 2017
Photo resent on 13 Dec 2017
Photo received on 18 Dec 2017
PR card approved on 1 Feb 2018

Good luck Everybody!!!

Reactions: pavel2017

chaoimmigration

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Final update:
Landed on Dec 11, 2017 in Surrey, BC
PR Card approved on Jan 29, 2018
Card dispatched same day from Sydney, NS
Card received Feb 1, 2018 in BC
Good luck to you all guys! Enjoy our life in Canada!
AWESOME, Congrats man

Wondering if you did your landing in Peace Arch? If so, on the back of your card did it say became PR in Vancouver or Douglas POE or Surrey?

Mugsi

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017

Hayhi87

Sep 29, 2017
I was not able not link my application before.Probably tried more than 50 times. If you are reading this message and find yourself in the same situation, save time and agony, call CIC and ask them how is your birth city spelled.

In my case, they did not have an canadian address on file so they added that and she told me how my birth city was spelled so next day I finally was able to link my pr application. Followed the advise of someome in here who did the same.

I feel like it could have been that since they did not have a Canadian address, I was never going to be able to link it. That might have been it as well? Who knows but again if you cant link it just call Cic, make sure they have a canadian address on file and dont tell them you are trying to link your app online, because they will tell you it cant be linked(not true), just ask abour your birth city.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi.....

just for information

I wasnt able to update my address online via address notification....nor i was able to get connected to an agent ......so i sent case specific enquiry ...and mentioned the address there................today i called cic....i was informed that my address was updated same day as i sent cse.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello,

I landed on Aug 30, 2017. But for some reason CIC didn't receive my PR card application until Oct 18, 2017. I am able to link the PR card application to mycic account and it has been in progress.
I submitted a CSE on Jan 24, 2018. I got reply on Jan 31, 2018 but nothing was mentioned in the reply email. I have submitted another CSE on Feb 1, 2018.
Is anyone else here that has landed on/around Oct 18 and has their PR card application still in progress?

Thanks.

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Can somebody explain to me how the request of the first PR card works after landing? I landed on Jan 11, and my understanding is that I didn't need to do any application for my PR card, and they are automatically sending it to me based on the address I provided during the landing process and the pictures I sent before receiving the COPR.

Should I be able to track the PR card process on IRCC website? How do you guys get notified if you need to resent the pictures or if the PR card was approved?
I want to make sure they are actually working on my PR card.

abygs

Nov 29, 2017
Can somebody explain to me how the request of the first PR card works after landing? I landed on Jan 11, and my understanding is that I didn't need to do any application for my PR card, and they are automatically sending it to me based on the address I provided during the landing process and the pictures I sent before receiving the COPR.

Should I be able to track the PR card process on IRCC website? How do you guys get notified if you need to resent the pictures or if the PR card was approved?
I want to make sure they are actually working on my PR card.

If they require new photos they would be emailing you, it would be better to call IRCC after 45 days to check the status of your application. Mostly the email will be sent to you after 60 days which is the time required to process new PR cards.

You can also link your application to your account to see the status change as most of the members have suggested in the forum, I was never able to link my application to my CIC account.

abygs

Nov 29, 2017
My timeline of PR card processing.

Landed on 09 Oct 2017
Photo resent on 01 Dec 2017
Photo received on 07 Dec 2017
PR card received on 03 Feb 2018