Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
The PR Card application number is different from the EE Application number. Like @kalpan mentioned, choose PR Card as the category. I linked my PR Card application using my UCI and family name. Enter the place of birth that is mentioned in the COPR, if the system doesn't recognize it try;
1. key-in the place of birth mentioned in your passport
2. key-in the place of birth until comma (if it exists) ..that is just the city name.
3. call CIC and ask them to spell out the place of birth that is entered by the Immigration Officer at your POE.
Thanks Finally it worked

Reactions: tomie0987

asgard4ever

Oct 31, 2017
@Gwalia My lawyer emailed me right now, apparently for no reason my PR card was delivered to his office. I told several time to CIC that my address was not the principal in the application but the secondary. moreover I told several time to my stupid Lawyer to do not put his mailing address but mine because that does not make sense. Immigration Lawyer sucks, I was very disappointed with mine, he didn't do anything just took the money and he asked me for a 5 star review. I kindly told him that with 2 star I would be more than generous.

soumya2k2

Star Member
May 4, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
07-08-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2017
Guys, anyone who landed on 8th Oct, got any response through email or through CIC account ?
I am not able to link the application.
Hi.. I landed on 8th Oct and my document status has changed to 'The additional documents you provided are being reviewed'. The status changed yesterday.

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
@Gwalia My lawyer emailed me right now, apparently for no reason my PR card was delivered to his office. I told several time to CIC that my address was not the principal in the application but the secondary. moreover I told several time to my stupid Lawyer to do not put his mailing address but mine because that does not make sense. Immigration Lawyer sucks, I was very disappointed with mine, he didn't do anything just took the money and he asked me for a 5 star review. I kindly told him that with 2 star I would be more than generous.
Hey! The good news is your card is delivered :) yeah that’s true lawyers are nothing but money ripping agencies.

In the end it’s all good. I’m eagerly waiting for mine.

Thanks a lot for keeping me posted.

satyavisa35

Oct 4, 2016
My status is showing additional documents are uploaded from 5 days. and my dependants the status is additional documents are being reviewed. Dont know what does it mean. I landed on 6th Oct. any idea when i'll get approval

Iprabhjot

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-10-2017
Landed : October 6th
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.(November 21st)
Approved: November 24

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
Mine also approved. Called the CIC agent this morning. He said PR cards dispatched this morning. Thanks to the forum.
Hi Satyavisa35,

I also called to CIC two days ago. but, the CIC agent said that he cannot give any info. before completing 61 days.

what did you ask to CIC? please share

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Finally due to grace of god all came to a very happy ending.

Card got delivered!

Landed -sept 30th YYZ
Review - Nov 15th
Approved - Nov 17th
Delivered- Nov 24th

My best wishes to each one of us!

Reactions: Yorel and btoronto

satyavisa35

Oct 4, 2016
Hi Satyavisa35,

I also called to CIC two days ago. but, the CIC agent said that he cannot give any info. before completing 61 days.

what did you ask to CIC? please share
Hi the CIC agent is a nice guy and provided me the information. I asked him when i'll receive my cards as my status is showing as documents being reviewed for more than 5 days. I asked him what does it mean.

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
Some Guy's are rude. Please call next time.
Yes, Kalpan. you are right. He was kind of rude.... I asked him that how I can link my application , he said, there is no way to link it, Call after 61 days processing time.

Now I will call on Monday again. Well, I do not know the status of my application because, I could not link the application yet after many tries. So, can I ask the agent about the status of application directly ?

I also gave request to change the address week ago. Could agent confirm it ?