+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
Guys, anyone who landed on 8th Oct, got any response through email or through CIC account ?

I am not able to link the application.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, anyone who landed on 8th Oct, got any response through email or through CIC account ?

I am not able to link the application.
I landed on the 6th of October and I see no update on my profile.
I think we can hear an update by this week.

Reactions: kalpan

shellway1016

Nov 19, 2013
I landed on Oct 2, and didn't really hear anything. Hopefully will get my card in 10 days based on their most recent timeline of 61 days.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yes, you can, still same procedure!
I did the same but it shows error description like The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing.I have entered everything correctly.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
I did the same but it shows error description like The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing.I have entered everything correctly.
Which catagory you selected? should be a PR CARD section.

Reactions: RabinJi

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The PR Card application number is different from the EE Application number. Like @kalpan mentioned, choose PR Card as the category. I linked my PR Card application using my UCI and family name. Enter the place of birth that is mentioned in the COPR, if the system doesn't recognize it try;
1. key-in the place of birth mentioned in your passport
2. key-in the place of birth until comma (if it exists) ..that is just the city name.
3. call CIC and ask them to spell out the place of birth that is entered by the Immigration Officer at your POE.

Reactions: RabinJi and kalpan

karylin

Oct 10, 2017
Hi All,

Upon PPR, we sent our passport and saw our status updated as approved on 16th, NOV. And we have been checking the Canada post since then, but it always says what we entered is not a valid tracking number..

Anybody got their status updated but heard nothing from Canada post or not getting their passport back for more than 7 days?

Thanks!!

Danielcal

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I did my landing on Sept 29 2017 at Toronto Pearson. My CIC wasn't updated at all regarding my PR Card, I couldn't track it either. Surprisingly I got it delivered yesterday in the mail in Toronto, it was issued on the 15th of November. Hope this helps to whomever is waiting on theirs.

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
It happened to me as well, then I called CIC and explained the issue. After the conversation I was able to link my wife PR card application, but not from my account, I linked to her account. Try to link from her account and see if it works, if not call CIC at 888-242-2100 and then option 2-3-4-0
Thank you for the response but in my case we have only created one account, there is no her account