+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sunny7

Dec 20, 2015
What are the various stages the "Review of additional documents" goes through.Mine went from; "We don't need additional documents" to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I guess it also goes through one last stage of "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed". How much time does it take to move from "being uploaded" to "being reviewed". And after how much time of being in "being reviewed" does it get approved. And what is the status if we get a photo request? When does a photo request happen, when the status is "being uploaded" or "being reviewed"?
Thank you for reading the long set of questions.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I landed on Sept 30th at Toronto Pearson. My additional documents status is "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" from 15th November. But card is not yet approved. I am seeing many people who landed on that day or later got card approved. Should I be worried and call CIC ? I am abroad now. Can anyone tell me how to call CIC in that case ?

Iprabhjot

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-10-2017
Landed : October 6th
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.(November 21st)

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Good Morning everyone!
Thanks for all the good work.
Can anyone share where and how do I track my PR Card?
I landed on Sep 27 and need to fly by Dec 4.

Also, I am aware that if a person is flying out of Canada w/o a PR Card, then he/she has to apply for a PR travel document in order to re-enter Canada. However, will it be a good idea to have your PR card mailed to your country after it is delivered within Canada? I have read about it in the past and people have given mixed reviews. The PR travel document has no timeline in any of the foreign visa offices and you are required to submit your passport while submitting the application. One might get stuck if the passport isn't received before vacation deadline. I need to travel and can't avoid the situation.
Thanks people!

sunny7

Dec 20, 2015
My application was approved today.

Landed: October 4, 2017
Review of additional documents: "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.": November 17, 2017
(Review of additional documents did not change from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" as was the case with a few applications)
(New photo request: Not Needed)
PR card approved: November 21, 2017
PR card delivered: Not Yet

The final decision section says: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I have not received any message, neither in the table below nor in the email. Do we get one or it is just a standard common message to all?

asgard4ever

Oct 31, 2017
My application was approved today.

Landed: October 4, 2017
Review of additional documents: "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.": November 17, 2017
(Review of additional documents did not change from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" as was the case with a few applications)
(New photo request: Not Needed)
PR card approved: November 21, 2017
PR card delivered: Not Yet

The final decision section says: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I have not received any message, neither in the table below nor in the email. Do we get one or it is just a standard common message to all?
no you won't get any message, don't worry. in few days you should receive your PR card in your mailbox

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi All,
Myself and my wife did out soft landing on November 11th via US land border and after couple of days I tried to add my pr card application to my account and I was successful, then I tried to add my Wife's and it says no applications found. I tried with both the place of birth on her passport and on her COPR and it didn't work.

Did anyone faced this, if so how to resolve this.

asgard4ever

Oct 31, 2017
Hi All,
Myself and my wife did out soft landing on November 11th via US land border and after couple of days I tried to add my pr card application to my account and I was successful, then I tried to add my Wife's and it says no applications found. I tried with both the place of birth on her passport and on her COPR and it didn't work.

Did anyone faced this, if so how to resolve this.
It happened to me as well, then I called CIC and explained the issue. After the conversation I was able to link my wife PR card application, but not from my account, I linked to her account. Try to link from her account and see if it works, if not call CIC at 888-242-2100 and then option 2-3-4-0

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys I am a Primary applicant and I have received my PR card and my family also landed on November 1 so can I able to link their card status through my cic account?
Thanks

Last edited: