+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Yesterday I got an email from the UPS store saying I had new mail, and it was from the Case Processing Center. Since my application was approved early this week, I suppose it's my card. I had it forwarded and it should arrive for me on Monday. Here's hoping it's the actual card. #tense

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
My wife’s photos were received by them on 6th Oct. But the problem is we Would be traveling out of Canada on 24th Nov. Hope I get the card before that
Yeah, better to wait for the card prior to traveling out of Canada to be safe, and save the hassle of filing PRTD. Me too, I also need to travel out of Canada, and been rebooking my return ticket twice now (Sep 30 and Nov 3). Hopefully I'll received it next week...

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yesterday I got an email from the UPS store saying I had new mail, and it was from the Case Processing Center. Since my application was approved early this week, I suppose it's my card. I had it forwarded and it should arrive for me on Monday. Here's hoping it's the actual card. #tense
What are your timelines? Thank you.

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
I received request to send new photos on Oct 31. Sent it the same day. The pictures got delivered today and the online status changed to Additional documents that you provided have been uploaded. Lets see how much time does it take now to get my card.

Landed on Sep 09
Hi,

How many days do they allow you to send the new photos in case they find submitted photos not as per the PR card specs?

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi,

How many days do they allow you to send the new photos in case they find submitted photos not as per the PR card specs?
For my case, it took them almost 2 mos prior to request new set of photos.

I landed in Canada July 19 and applied my PR card on port of entry. I received a request to resubmit photos on Sep 13.. You need to resubmit the photos within 30 days upon a receipt of request from them...

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
What are your timelines? Thank you.
Almost the same as yours:

landed on july 19
photo request on september 12-ish (i dont remember the exact date)
photos arrived in NS on september 15
application got to approved october 30

On mycic account it says the card issue date was october 27th,

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Nope. I linked my application for PR card with existing. So it changed to "approved" from "in progress"
Hi you applied for a PR card online? I thought the application was done when you land? MyCIC hasn't been updated since I got my COPR and when I tried to get an update on the CIC page with my COPR number it says it can't be found, so am getting a bit worried. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Almost the same as yours:

landed on july 19
photo request on september 12-ish (i dont remember the exact date)
photos arrived in NS on september 15
application got to approved october 30

On mycic account it says the card issue date was october 27th,

Oh yeah, almost same as mine. Hoping to get the PR card early next week...

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Oh yeah, almost same as mine. Hoping to get the PR card early next week...
Congratulations, When did your application get approved?